The concept

Who gave you the right?
 
 
Chen sat in the audience seat while he was still remembering baekhyun and said to himself why am so attracted to him, and answer to himself that because he is wearing girly clothes with the hair and make-up, thats what he hoped.
 
Now is the awaiting cover for no one hahaha baekhyun turn then that lights was closed then AOA miniskirt songs was played then baekhyun apperead and started singing and dancing, chen was shocked how he was y and noticed that the audience as well was surprised then suddenly they started shouting and calling baekhyun name especially the boys. Then baekhyun finish his cover it was a viral stage. All the audience voted for him as best cover even they went to take picture with him, and inviting him to a meal and buying to him gifts from thr festival.
i was standing in a corner looking how baekhyun become famous and gain for the first time the attention he was looking for but i was jeaolus as well i don't know why.
Chen started to go out when baekhyun hold his hand and told him wait i will go with you afterall we have to practice to our cover right? One minute i will change my clothes.
Chen hold his hand and told him i will go with you.
Baekhyun was surprised from chen they headed to the room, baekhyun started to change then chen was confuse what to do he looked away, he himself doeasn't know what is this feeling!
Baekhyun: chen can you open the bra i can't reach.
Chen get emparressed, he moved his hands to removed the bra, after removing it, some fans of baekhyun entered the room wanting to take pictures of him, somes were trying to touch him, chen kept baekhyun behind him, and tried to push them, baekhyun weared his clothes quickly then held chen hands and run away until they reached chen's home.
Baekhyun: now we are safe, go inside, see you tomorrow, today i'm so tired i can't practice anymore baekhyun started to go.
Chen: wait.
Baekhyun: yes.
Chen: mmmm, just i want to tell you that today you looked y, and your cover was nice, mmmm  we will perform togather in tomorrow cover, you said its troublemaker right?? I will practice and i will come to the school early for the final practice, ok?
Baekhyun was shocked about chen comments and said: ok
Chen said while going inside the house: see you later 
Baekhyun smiled and was jumping in front of the house, he was happy about what chen said: i looked y YES
Finally i will seduce you CHEN
 
Next morning 
Baekhyun didn't sleep well as he was happy that he will perform with chen, he went to school and saw chen holding suit.
Baekhyun: hi, chen
Chen: hi, lets start practicing.
Baekhyun: wait i have to wear the clothes and the heels so that i can adapt to it.
Chen: ok, i will wait for you.
After wearing, baekhyun came to to the stage, chen was shocked about the short dress and the killing heel
Baekhyun: lets start.
Chen: are you saying you will dance with that, its too tight and its dangerous with these heels.
Baekhyun: the classmates and the whole school will be shocked with my trasformation, i will look much y than yesterday's.
Chen: baekhyun why you care about them care about yourself ...
Baekhyun: for me it ok, i like their attention and comments.
Chen: but.. Its... Nevemind, but you have to change that revealing dress its too short and also that high heel as well.
Baekhyun: i will not change it, i have to look to y, and why i have to listen to your orders, lets start dancing.
Chen: its all for you, sigh...
Then they started to dance with troublemaker song.
Then when they reach to dance when reach till they will kissed, baekhyun kissed chen, chen was shocked but didn't moved at all.
Baekhyun moved away and said: we can do that, the school will be in fire and absolutly we will win best cover, do you agree?
Chen was shocked and didn't said anything, his heart was bouncing and said to himself, what is this feeling? I supposed to be surprised why i like this kiss, is it because of baekhyun dressing like that, but i know that he is boy, but still i liked this feeling!
Chen: baekhyun, i'm sorry but i will....
Baekhyun: what....
Was cutted from talking with a surprised kiss from chen
 
Hi guys 
Long time no see right
Sorry i was busy but i'm back
Hope you liked my second chapter
I tried to pay attention to punctuation
But the problem its not my actual language and i'm speaking 3 languages so its difficult for me 
Hope you will understand
There is a kiss hahaha 😅
Plz subscribe, upvote and add a comment