School festival

Who gave you the right?
Ya chen you will not participate in the school festival, this time i will sing and dance, you will not believe to which song!
Chen: orange caramel, Apink, mmm maybe crayon pop, i know you like girlish cute style
Baekhyun: no this time i will do y concepts sumni and AOA miniskirt.
Chen: y i don't think so you can handle it, you are not into it.
Baekhyun you will see it i will shock both the girls and the boys in the class.
Chen: we will see.
Baekhyun: so you will come.
Chen: i will come but i will not participate in it.
Baekhyun: as usual, so see you tomorrow, i have to practice it will be one of the songs, you will be surprise.
Chen: see you tomorrow.
Baekhyun went and chen was thinking why baekhyun always cover girl group as the classmates and the school always told him not to do, they dislike these covers, for me i like girl group songs so it makes no different to me.
 
Next day
Chen wake up and ate his breakfast and wear his casual clothes and head towards the school, and when he reach he was looking to baekhyun but didn't find him, he saw D.O his classmate and asked him, "hi, do you know where is baekhyun?
D.O: mmm i don't know, but he is participating in the festival, so he will be in the auditorium or in the backstage.
Chen went there but no one was there he went backstage rooms and open it one by one but no sight of baekhyun, 
At last he heard baekhyun voice in one of the rooms he opened it and found a long brown hair girl wearing only bra and small skirt, he looked away and say sorry while he was closing the door, baekhyun said its me chen, how i look, i will cover AOA miniskirt, do i look y?
Chen looked at him, he was shooked is that baekhyun, when he looked for a while he noticed that its baekhyun.
 
Baekhyun: what happened to you am i that stunnig!
Chen said in faint voice you are pretty but realize what he said he stood back and said are you planning yo wear that in the stage.
Baekhyun: i know it looked a bit exposed but it is ok am boy afterall, it make no difference, now you ruined my plan i want to surprise you with my singing and dancing, but its ok now wait for my turn outside ok.
Chen: baekhyun still wear a shirt this not approprite others can imagine things.
Baekhyun: let them imagine, so what? I want them to find me y.
Chen: i found you so y so can you please wear something.
Baekhyun: are you jealous? 
Chen: baekhyun i'm not joking, and i'm not jealous, its just its for you maybe they will ............
Baekhyun: what?...what??....... Ok i will wear so don't be mad. 
Chen: really?
Baekhyun: yes, but in one condition tommorrow you will perform with me a cover?
Chen: me, i don't like that, dancing to girly songs.
Baekhyun: no we will cover troublemaker song.
Chen: troublemaker, mmmm which one i will be?
Baekhyun: i will be hyuna ok.
Chen was thinking it will be better than doing another y concept alone and said : ok
Baekhyun jumped and said YES
finally you agreed
and started to put make-up and other boys entered the room, chen pulled baekhyun shirt from the table and covered him
Baekhyun was surprised from chen action and was in the same time happy.
Chen: wear it quickly, and went out, he was thinking why he was so concern about baekhyun and why he become so jealous.
 
 
Hi guys 
Long time no see
I started working as a new employee thats why i was away
Anyway how are you all??
Hope you like my second story again it will be my cute couple chenbaek
please subscribe and upvote and write a comment
Love you