Insecure

The Healing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       Weeks passed by so quickly. Both Jong Kook and Ji Hyo were pretty busy. They only met each other at the Running Man filming. Ji Hyo was busy promoting her drama while Jong Kook was busy preparing his concert. Though their hectic schedule,they would call each other during their break. They didn’t know why they need it, but they knew they would be happier after that.
       Jong Kook arrived at the set receiving greet from the staffs. Jae Suk, Suk Jin and Kwang Soo were already there. Soon after, the other members arrived. Moon Geun Young came as the guest. Jong Kook was known of being her fan. He looked so happy when he saw her. That was normal when you met your idol. But there was other girl hurt when she saw that one man being in the same group as Geun Young. She felt her heart was burt with jealousy. If it was possible, she would drag him from that place, but that would be absurd. She tried to calm herself.
       In the first mission, Jong Kook and Geun Young were in the same team with Haha and Kwang Soo. They knew their Hyung was Geun Young fan, so they as if there wouldn’t be tomorrow. Jong Kook was flustered. It was not because he likes Geun Young, he was her fan. No more, no less. He didn’t want to make people misunderstood him. But his dongsaengs were just trying to make it fun for others to see. There were only a pair of eyes that couldn’t hide the pain of seeing how Jong Kook treat Geun Young well. Ji Hyo couldn’t think straight when she saw Geun Young hugged Jong Kook tightly when they did their first mission. How she wished it was her. She tried to ignore her feeling, but she couldn’t. Thus, Geun Young team won the first mission. To her fortune, Geun Young sent Jong Kook to her team and picked Jae Suk as an exchange.
       Ji Hyo couldn’t hide her smile knowing Jong Kook would be in the same team with her. They finally were able to do the mission together. Although the other members still trying to match make him with Geun Young, at least now Jong Kook was in her team. The filming ended by Jae Suk and Geun Young’s team victory, but Ji Hyo didn’t care at all. She was quite happy to be with her Oppa. That’s enough for her, she thought.
      The next filming was started in the next day. Geun Young was still become the guess, in addition DBSK was also join the filming. At first, Jong Kook was pretty late and stood beside Ji Hyo just like usual. This time it was couple race. The PD started to announce the grouping. Well, when it came to a couple things, Ji Hyo had no hope. She was 99% sure she would be in the same team as Gary, however she used the last 1% to hope for a miracle. However, the time when the PD paired Jong Kook and Geun Young, Ji Hyo lost her hope. She would definitely stick with Gary the whole day. She had no choice afterall. Again she had to witness Jong Kook with other girl. She felt uneasy. Moreover, when Geun Young interlocked her fingers with Jong Kook’s. She wished this filming would be finished as soon as possible.
       Jong Kook however felt the same thing. He was fine being partnered with Geun Young, but seeing Ji Hyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter