The Feeling

The Healing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       It’s been almost a year after the broke up of Song Ji Hyo and Baek Chang Joo. She didn’t cry anymore, to be exact not after her Jong Kook Oppa’s visit right after her broke up. After found out about her status, the PDs in Running Man thought that bringing back the Monday Couple on Running Man would be great since they would gain more popularity and increased the rating of the show. She was refused it at first, but then for the sake of the show she accepted it.
       As time went by her relationship with Jong Kook was also getting closer and closer. Although she had to play as Monday Girlfriend on screen, it didn’t make her want to stay away from Jong Kook. They would always found a way to be together even though they weren’t team mate. He was the one who always there for her, on or off screen. He would make sure that nothing bad happen to her during filming. He would scold Kwang Soo off screen if he found that the Girraffe was being too harsh on her. He himself didn’t really know why he did that. After he saw her crying badly that night, all he wanted to do was to protect her no matter what. As her Oppa, he would do anything as long as she happy. Is it love? once he thought. But he pushed that thought away. He needed to make sure about his feeling. Moreover, he didn’t want to make the situation between them became absurd. They would talk to each other by phone almost every day, talking about their activities on that day or their plan on the next day. Sometimes they would spend their free time together, having lunch or watching movie in her apartment.
       They would begin the filming in 10 minutes. The members were still happily chatting in the waiting room. Today they were filming for episodes 103, princess race. The PDs put Big Nose Hyung and Jong Kook in the same team. They started without Ji Hyo. The members needed to find their own princess who was hiding under parasols. Gary and Haha chose Shin Se Kyung to be their princess, while Jae Suk and Kwang Soo were chosen by Noh Sa Yeon, the last but not least was Ji Hyo team which consisted of Jong Kook and Big Nose Hyung. It was kind of miracle to have those two aces of Running Man to be in the same team. Ji Hyo tried her best to hide her happiness because she would have the whole day of filming to be with her favourite Oppa. Because she was the last princess who came, she needed to pick a suitcase consisted of her team mate nametag.


“It would be funny if that’s her own name tag,” joked the member. Thus, that joke really came true.


       The first mission was to carry the princess and bring her to some checkpoint. They needed to finish the food in the restaurant and they would see number which show where they’re going to go after that. Jong Kook gave Ji Hyo piggy back and carried her from one check point to another. Ji Hyo felt really comfortable as if that back and shoulder was made for her. She put her arms around Jong Kook’s neck and wrapped her leg on his waist. She didn’t seem to be too focused on the mission, she just felt happy to spend her time with him. Unfortunatelly, Ji Hyo team being the last one who finished the race, again they had to chose another suitcase. This time, it’s Suk Jin’s. They proceeded to the next location.
       The second mission was carrying the princess back and forth across the beam on the pool. Jong Kook thought it would be easy for him as he took his first ste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter