Tease

Tease

“You have a bad habit of biting my neck whenever you cuddle me.” I turned over in his embrace and glared at him. We were supposed to be sleeping but Hansol couldn’t get to sleep fast enough so I decided to stay up with him.

He smiled cheekily at me.

“I know. And you know you like it when I do too.” He spoke in a deep whisper and I felt my skin tingle and cheeks grow hot.

“It’s distracting. Especially when I’m trying to watch a movie. Or sleep. Or even cook. I’m surprised you haven’t barged in when I’m bathing.” I poked his nose and he caught my finger in his hand. He gave me a look and I furrowed my brow, confused.

“Hansol, what are you thinking of?” I asked.

He smirked and placed his lips on my finger.

“Give me back my hand.” I rolled my eyes at his weird antics. He frowned and let go and promptly turned to face the other side of the room, his back to me.

“Drama queen.” I thought and shook my head.

“Hansol?” I asked softly.
He didn’t answer me.

“Chwe Hansol, I know you can hear me.” I played with a lock of his hair at the back of his head. He flinched slightly when I trailed a finger down the back of his neck.

“That’s different.” I mumbled and smirked. I scooted closer to him and propped myself up with my elbow.

“You are a drama queen my love.” I caressed his bare arm with my left hand. He neither looked at nor answered me.

“A really…” I kissed behind his ear and he flinched.
“Really…” I travelled to just under his ear,
“Big…” My lips touched his warm neck.
“Silly…” I slid my hand up to his face and turned it slightly to me.
“Melodramatic…” I kissed his jaw.
“Regent.” I kissed his cheek finally and moved away.

I lay down once more and backed him, making myself comfortable. He didn’t move for a few seconds but then I heard a quiet voice say,

“Frigging tease.”

I swallowed my laugh and kept a straight face as he rolled over and slipped his arm around my waist and pulled me flush against his chest.

“God I hate you so much.” He groaned into my ear and my entire body turned warm. He nuzzled my neck and began placing little kisses along the back of it, and working his way around.

I attempted to ignore him but I felt him prop himself up and the arm around my waist began to pull my back to the bed.

I moved with him and tried to keep my poker face but he was trying his best to get a reaction out of me.

He moved lower and began kissing my collarbone.
I heard him smirk then and there.

And then I felt teeth and his tongue warm and wet against my skin. I swallowed the sound that threatened to escape my lips.

He maneuvered himself over me and he looked up with his dark eyes and I saw the malicious glint in them like a lighthouse.

“Hansol-” I began but he sat up and brought me up with him, cutting short my train of thought.

I ended up almost in his lap but he quickly remedied that and pulled me right into his lap.

“You are a tease my love.” He threw back at me.

“A really…” His face dove into my neck and I gasped.
“Really…” He breathed and bit down on my neck. I squirmed but his arms kept me in place.
“Big…” He sighed and I felt a hand creep up my shirt and his lips walked up to my ear.
“Frustrating…” His hand caressed my bare skin and he kissed under my ear.
“Infuriatingly skilled…” He bit me and I felt warm tongue and I instinctively grabbed into his shoulders, a moan escaping my lips.
“Tease.” He practically growled into my ear.

Then he let me go.

I tried to slow my heartbeat and regulate my breathing. He leaned back onto his elbows and I pitched forward, almost straddling him.

I stared into his eyes with what I hoped was a glare and not an invitation to continue.
From his smirk, I still couldn’t tell which.

“God I hate you so much.” I growled at him and he winked at me.

Guess we weren’t getting much sleep tonight.