in exchange

In Exchange

      A/N:  ALREADY PROOFED BY HakonePpyong 

 

 

 

Jongin busy himself by arranging chocolates and candies on his shop since his employees were having their lunch. Candy man, the name of his shop is kid’s words everyday and very popular because everyone loves candies and the owners attitude towards the costumer is very nice.

 

Kids were not only his costumer even lovers, families, students. He always receives admiring comments from them, handsome, kind, cute, and well mannered. Some were asking if his taken, married but he’s a bachelor.

 

 “Hello Mr. Candy man!” Little Baekhyun greets.

 

“Hello there little one are you lost?” the tanned owner turn his attention on the kid smiling while the kid is clutching on his pants, the kid shook his head “do you have someone with you? At your age you should at least have someone older than you, it’s dangerous.” Jongin leveled himself on the kid’s height by kneeling before patting the toddler’s head.

 

“I can go home by myself I’m a big boy now!” says Baekhyun proudly.

 

“But I’m sure your mother is freaking out right now” Jongin reminds but little baekhyun says it was okay.

 

But the truth is…

 

“Hello mom?—oh my god I’m so sorry! Baekhyun slip into my hands and run away!” Kyungsoo panics while on the other hand his mother is laughing calmly “Mom why are you laughing? This is serious! Your son is missing! Baekhyun the youngest---arrgh! Stop laughing!”

 

‘You act like his your son my dear’ she laughs again ‘Baekhyun is smart don’t panic he’ll be back home trust me… he’s always like that when he found something that catches his attention’

 

“Mom everything catches Baek’s attention even a dying worm, even his classmates big ear and oh, even the tiniest stone at the par!" Kyungsoo groans wondering where do kids get there everlasting energy.

 

‘You’re at the town, right? I think I know where he is…’

 

“Candy man," Kyungsoo reads and found himself standing in front a chocolate store told by his mother saying that Baekhyun is there 101%  because since the shop open a month ago, his little brother, Baekhyun, really wants to go there. And when they need to go out for their groceries, his tricky brother release his hold on his hand and run away from him.

 

 

“That kid…” Kyungsoo blow his bangs in irritation before entering.

 

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes scan the place finding a certain small figure wearing a strip red shirt, khaki shorts and a red beanie.

 

“Hyungggggg!” Baekhyun calls his brother waving happily at his furious brother, the kid is sitting on one of the table near the cashier and what most catches Kyungsoo's attention is the block of chocolate that his brother is eating.

 

 

Where did he get some money?

 

“You little Baekhyun!” he walks towards his brother while pinching the bridge of his nose “Who told you to run away… if you want to go here, you should told me! You freaked me out.” Blah blah yada yada Kyungsoo scolded his brother for a good 5 minutes because if he exceed Baekhyun will cry and it takes an hour to calm his younger brother.

 

“And where did you get some money to buy this chocolate?”

 

“The owner gave this to me.”

 

Jongin exits the stock room to check if Baekhyun was okay, to his surprise he found Baekhyun talking animatedly to someone.

 

“Oh hello Mr. Candy man!” Baekhyun smile on his direction as he walks to the kids table when the kid spotted him ignoring his brother’s questions.

 

 

Kyungsoo turn around to who is his brother talking to and saw a tall, slim, tanned guy on a shirt that is well fitted on him, hugging his muscles and Kyungsoo can’t help but blush because the guy is so handsome plus his hot too.

 

Jongin’s attention turns to the person the kid is sitting with, looking at him.

 

.

 

Jongin bit his lower lip the guy in front of him is so damn cute. Big pretty eyes, long lashes, fair skin as a snow, red plump kissable lips, how Jongin wishes to taste it at the moment and he looks so squishy too. Jongin sees his bachelor title waving at him with a small goodbye.

 

The two just stared at each other.

 

“I want to join your staring contest too!” Baekhyun whines. The two was startled and decided look away, diverting their attention to the kid.

 

 

“Umm… I’m his brother. And I want to say sorry if my brother causes you trouble.” Kyungsoo arranged his posture before handling the other guy the payment for the chocolate his brother is munching on, plus the lollipop on hiss other hand.

 

“Oh no no don’t… it’s okay with me. Your brother entertained me with his stories, by the way I’m Jongin, Kim Jongin owner of the shop.”

 

“Oh, alright… thank you of taking care of him” Kyungsoo smiles and Jongin cannot help to fight the blush that's creeping out on cheeks.

 

“I’m Kyungsoo, Do Kyungsoo."

 

Baekhyun was watching the two talking formally, the kid snorts rolling his eyes before voicing out his thoughts and plans.

 

“Mr. Candy man can I have this jar?” The kid points on one of the jars that's aligned beautifully that is  full of candies inside “In exchange you can have my brother!” Baekhyun giggles at the ‘what the ’ reaction his brother gave him.

 

Too shock on what the kid asked him, Jongin blinks fast digesting the offer, but before he replies to the kid, Baekhyun already have the jar on his hands.

 

This little spawn of--

 

“Mom!” Baekhyun beams when Mrs. Do exactly enters the shop to get his two sons and go home together, the kid run on her and pushes the two of them out of the store still clutching on the jar waving at the two a goodbye.

 

“My brother just robbed you…” Kyungsoo says out of the blue.

 

Jongin walk to kyungsoo with an unreadable expression masking his handsome face “I c-can p-p-pay f-for it d-don’t w-worry,” Jongin step closer while the latter backs away “H-he’s j-just a kid y-you can forgive h-him r-right?” Kyungsoo gasp when his back hits the wall.

 

Jongin lean a little closer that Kyungsoo feels the latters breath on his cheeks that makes him shiver.

 

“In exchange you can have my brother…” Jongin copies his brothers words caressing Kyungsoo’s cheeks and the latter’s cheek is heating up and his heart is beating fast, slamming on his ribcage he can’t help it, the way Jongin look at him is intense and piercing onto his soul, he’s melting.

 

Jongin lower his gaze on Kyungsoo’s luscious lips before his lower lip leaning closer, Kyungsoo shut his eyes close waiting for the latters lips but nothing happen.

 

“Want some candy?” Jongin whispers chuckling a little bit when Kyungsoo pout because the hebdid not get what he wants.

 

“Just kidding.” He teases before molding his lips that perfectly fitted on Kyungsoo’s delicious ones.

 

 

Kyungsoo wrap his arms around Jongins neck while Jongin put his arms around Kyungsoo’s waist pulling the him closer, they kiss and kiss and some times stops to catch their breaths before going back on each other’s lips.

 

“You know I can give this shop to your brother in exchange of his brother,” Jongin whispers with a grin.

 

While kissing, Jongin locked the door and flip the sign ‘CLOSE’ before pulling Kyungsoo on his office.

 

 

5 months later

 

“Kyungsoo it’s your 7th lollipop today,” Jongin sighs but Kyungsoo whines and he keeps on asking Jongin to give him a lollipop or he will get one on his own.

 

“Kyungsoo—“

 

“No lollipop no kiss!”

 

“Kyungsoo you might get diabetes! It’s bad for your health and for the baby!”

 

“No! The baby wants lollipop! I want lollipop, I want lollipop. I. WANT. LOLLIPOP!” 

 

Damn he’s so whipped.

 

“Okay one lollipop won’t hurt right?” Jongin kiss Kyungsoo rubbing Kyungsoo’s baby bump.

 

Yes, the day Kyungsoo’s brother trade him for a candy Jongin got Kyungsoo pregnant.

 

-end-

 

 

A/N: Hello~ idk where I this came from it just pop on my mind at the time I’m dozing off and hey it’s sembreak so I kinda need to enjoy it but I enjoy it sleeping all day long yeah yeah I’m lazy I know it  kkkk So what do you think is it okay? Boring? Or what I need to know your thoughts ( but I hope you enjoy it! Thank you for reading this one!

 

If you have questions or like someone to talk with you can ask me on this accounts

Line >> potatodyo Twitter>> potatodyo