Chapter 5

SNSD : Dangerous Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"_________ is just rebelling. From what I observed, she's actually hurt inside and she's trying to forget and ignore the pain by smoking and living her life like this.Yoona-shi, I think you're her bias." Dr. Han said to the nine ladies that are seating in front of her.


"Oh? Really? How do you know that?" Yoona asked as she tilted her head and blinked a few times.


"________ is always shy around you and I can see that she gets comfortable with you the most as for today." Dr.Han said as she smiled at Yoona's adorable gesture.


"I guess you didn't noticed that." Dr.Han said again while grinning.


"Wow, you're good." Sooyoung chirped in with an impressed expression painted on her face.


"Thank you Sooyoung-shi." Dr.Han said as she turned to look at Sooyoung.


"So, is she okay? I mean you said she's hurt deep inside her heart right?" Sunny asked with a worried tone.


"She's not okay but she's pretending to be okay. But from my experience, a kid at her age was always deeply hurt because of two things." Dr.Han said while looking at SNSD.


"What are the two things?" Taeyeon asked as she was curious.


"Family or friendship." Dr.Han said.


"Ah, the most valuable things in our life." Jessica said as she tapped her chin.


"Try to get to know her better but remember not to force her to talk. Even silence is a medium of communication." Dr.Han said as she saw Seohyun started to jotted down some notes.


"Maybe she needs guidance." Seohyun said after she finished writing.


"Yeah, and she's still young and away from her parents so she might be feeling insecure." Tiffany said as she nodded.


"I'm glad to see you all catch up things this quick." Dr.Han said and smile as she was relieved that SNSD understood her.


"Okay, Dr.Han do you think we need to be strict with her?" Seohyun asked as she looked at Dr.Han.


"Don't be strict to her now. If not she will get wilder and more rebellious." Dr.Han said as she tapped the table.


"For now, make her comfortable with you. Next, try to understand things from her point of view. Then, you start to give her rules and teach her that there are consequences if she do something bad. At that time, you can be strict to her but at the same time, give her your support." Dr.Han gave SNSD some advices.


When Dr.Han saw that SNSD are hearing her advices diligently and saw Seohyun writing in her book, she decided to continue to give her best support.


"Always take notes about her behaviour. Body language is the key to find out a person's character."


"Okay, so I need to keep myself calm when I deal with her." Tiffany suddenly said.


"Ah, yes. Tiffany-shi, try to be calmer. A cat fight would have occurred if your friends didn't restrain your movements earlier today." Dr.Han said as she looked at Tiffany.


"Alright. I'll do my best." Tiffany said as she smile.


"I think we're done at analyzing _________." Dr.Han said as she got up from her seat to shake hands with SNSD.


"Thank you, Dr.Han." SNSD said together in sync.


"You're welcome. Good luck." Dr.Han said again for the day.


SNSD walked out of Dr.Han's office and waited for their manager.


"Guys, try to read the contents in the file. We'll have a little meeting at 10pm in the living room later." Taeyeon said before they split up to their respective cars.


*****

"Ugh, now what... I have nine babysitters to take care of me?!" ________ said as she whined to herself.


" you SM! As if my life is not annoying as hell already!" __________ shouted her frustrations as she kicked her legs.


Then, _______ went to the sink and wash her face. She had planned to go to the arcade tonight with her delinquent friends. But she don't have the energy to play in the arcade anymore. All her energy got drained by the cleaning she did earlier.


"Ugh I'm so ing pissed and tired! All because of this damn place!" ________ said again as she lazily dragged herself towards her bed.


As she layed herself on her bed, her eyes started to close.


"It's okay, I should sleep. I can go to the arcade tomorrow. It's been a long and weird day for me." ________ said to herself before she drifted off to dreamland.


*****


"Whoa! Cool! There's a new tv!" Yoona said happily as she saw a new branded tv in their dorm at the corner of the living room.


"No tv. Go and read about ________. We have a meeting later. Remember?" Tiffany said in her stern tone.


"Fine." Yoona said sadly as she went into her room.


Everyone else just shrugged it off and went to their rooms to change their clothes.


*****


"What the hell happened to that bloody ?" Irene, the delinquent leader asked Seulgi, one of her followers.


"Do you think I know? Obviously no." Seulgi said bluntly earning herself a slap on her arm.


"Call her you ty little birdbrain!" Irene shouted at Seulgi with a fierce tone while Seulgi is rubbing her sore arm.


"Aish, fine fine. I'm gonna call her you little er." Seulgi said as she ran away from Irene and got her phone to call ________.


________'s phone is currently in Seohyun's bag. The phone rang and Jessica was startled so she took the phone before Seohyun could even hold it and answer the ringing phone.


"Hey , where the hell are you tin anyway?" Seulgi said with an annoyed tone.


"Hello?" Jessica asked as she was too speechless to said anything else.


"Don't hello me jerk! Get your to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter