Chapter 3

SNSD : Dangerous Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Thank god we got in here early" Yoona said, all of them are seated in a line with a TV in front of them.

Their seating arrangements are Seohyun, Tiffany, Yuri, Jessica, Taeyeon, Sunny, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yoona.

There are 9 files arranged neatly on the table. SNSD members looked at it with confusion painted on their faces.

Suddenly, Lee Soo Man's secretary walked in.

"Mr. Lee will come in shortly. For now, please wait here comfortably."

"Does these files belong to us?" Hyoyeon asked while eyeing the files as if it's a bomb.

"Yes, each of you will get one of these files. I suggest you take it and read it while waiting for Mr. Lee. I'll take my leave now."

"Can someone read to me what's in the file. It's thick." Jessica whined sleepily, already resting her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder.

"It's about a 12 year old delinquent-like trainee. I think they need our help." Tiffany said calmly while going through the file contents.

Yuri tilt her head towards her and arched an eyebrow, "How do you know?"

"Because I think that's the reason we're here."

The TV then was switched on and was showing ______ dancing to a song called "Red Light" by f(x). Then, it showed ______'s picture with ______'s name along with it.

"______ sounds like a lovely girl."

"Oh, she's so adorableee."

"Yeah, I thought she's 10 but she's 12!" Hyoyeon let out a guffaw.

"She has a baby face."

"Well, she's still young."

The screen then changes into a candid video of ______'s daily life routine.

"What the hell? Get out of my room you peasants!"

"Whoa, what was that?" Jessica jumped from her seat as the scene of the staff wake ______ up is showing.

" you douchebags for ruining my sleep!"

"She cursed? She's too young....."

"Are you sure she's 12, unnies?" Seohyun commented as the others except for Tiffany chuckle at her comment.

"She's 12, maknae ah. Why are you shocked?"

"Yah, how can she's not shocked? I'm shocked too." Tiffany blurted, her face filled with shock.

"Aish, school, why? I want to sleep", a scene of ______ pouting and whining alone in ______'s room as the staff is waiting for ______ outside.


Everyone bursts into laughter hearing ______ whining.

"As I expected, she's still a kid."

"Sica, she's your follower. She loves sleep as much as you do." Sooyoung teased Jessica and for that she received a slap on her arm making the others laugh again.

Next scene shows the prankster side of ______. Yoona clapped her hands excitedly and pointed at her.

"That’s my chingu!"

"She's doing the water prank." Sunny chuckled, looking at ______ holding the string that controls the pail full of water.

"She's quite smart to pull this kind of prank." Seohyun stated, watching ______ successfully drenched her victims with water.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"Kids nowadays," Hyoyeon chuckled lightly.

"They made me miss my prank acts." Yoona let out her alligator laugh.

"I know right?" Sooyoung said, agreeing with their Im choding.

"I hope you like the taste of my salty cereal."

"Sooyoung unnie, the cereal you made was so salty." Yoona complained.

The nine members was quiet as they watch the scene when ______ jumped over the school gate. ______ just ran away when the school guard was shouting at her.

"Whoa, she can jump"

"Her jumping skills are daebak"

"She looks so short.....how can she jump over that huge tall gate."

"She's gifted with so much skills." Yuri said truthfully, with Hyoyeon nodding lightly.

"And she's adorable too" Yoona responded,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter