Chapter 4

SNSD : Dangerous Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Ding dong Ding dong*

 

SNSD arrived in front of ________'s room and now they are pressing the door bell multiple of times but to no avail ________ is not opening the door for them.

 

"Oh wait, manager oppa gave us a code just now." Sunny said while rummaging her bag.

 

"Maybe it's ________'s door code." Sooyoung said while looking at Sunny like a prey.

 

Then, Sunny took a paper from her pocket and press the code to the lock. A beep sound was heard.

 

"It's the right code."

 

Then, Sunny unlocked it.

 

"This is it guys. Are you guys ready?" Sunny said with her hand at the door handle.

 

"I'm scared." Jessica said as she hold Yuri's arm.

 

"You're scared Sica?" Yuri asked as she grinned at the older girl.

 

"I thought you're brave. Wow I'm seeing a new side of you." Hyoyeon said then she laughed.

 

"Shut up. This little girl is kinda wild. That's why." Jessica said as she playfully slapped Hyoyeon's shoulder.

 

"Okay, let's cut the chase and get in." Tiffany suddenly cut in the argument.

 

Seohyun nodded as she impatiently open the door. The room was dark so Seohyun took the liberty to the lights.

 

"Looks like she's not here." Seohyun said as she took off her shoes.

 

"What do you expect? She's wild so she might be roaming at the streets." Yuri said bluntly.

 

"But I heard she was supposed to clean her room for us to check." Taeyeon said as a matter factly.

 

"Uh, Taengoo unnie it looks like she rebelled because the room is a mess." Yoona said as she picked up a dirty sock at the front door.

 

________'s room is in a real mess. Dirty clothes are everywhere. There are soju bottles, beer cans and instant noodle cups every where at the dancing studio. Not only that, there are two cups full of cigarettes buds as well.

 

"This is nasty." Jessica stated as she moved to follow Tiffany to the kitchen to avoid the weird smell.

 

"She smokes a lot." Sunny said as she pinched her nose when she smell the cigarettes smell.

 

"And drinks a lot too." Sooyoung said as she picked up the empty soju bottles.

 

"Unnies, at this rate if she doesn't stop, she's going to die soon." Seohyun said with a scared face evident on her face.

 

Everyone faceplamed at Seohyun's comments.

 

"I knew she was gonna say that." Yoona said as she shook her head towards the maknae.

 

"Maknae, that's why we're here. We need to help her." Taeyeon said as she patted Seohyun's shoulder.

 

Suddenly, a beep was heard. A middle aged woman walked in. The woman bowed at them and smiled.

 

"Hi, I'm Dr. Han Jiyoung, a therapist graduated from Seoul National University sent by Lee Soo Man to assist you on how to handle _________."

 

"Wow, you must be smart coming out from that uni." Sooyoung said bluntly.

 

"Thank you." The therapist smiled again.

 

"Have you seen __________, Dr. Han?" Tiffany asked while trying to find a seat.

 

"Nope but I saw a video of her. From my analysis, I conclude that _________ is actually lost. Her parents are always working so she didn't get the attention she wants and starts rebelling. Unfortunately, her rebelling ways have become a daily routine habit for her." Dr. Han said while eyeing the nine girls around her.

 

After awhile, Tiffany sighed as she failed to find a spot for her to sit.

 

"Wow, amazing analysis you did there." Yuri said as she went to stand next to Taeyeon.

 

"Any tips on how to handle her?" Taeyeon looked at Dr. Han and ask her.

 

"Yes, I suggest SNSD will be close to her and become her piller of strength. First, don't judge her. Try to be in her shoes because she is still a child who needs guidance."

 

________ walked in happily with a ciggarette box in her pocket. _________ was about to untie her shoelaces but got surprised when _________ saw ten footwears.

 

"This is my room right? The code was right....." ________ opened the door to check the room number.

 

"It's right....weird" _________ mumbled to herself.

 

"It is your room." Hyoyeon said as _________ jumped out of shock.

 

"Wait......you're Girls Generation.....what are you doing here?" __________ said with a confused face.

 

"Have a seat first _________." Taeyeon said making eye contact with _________.

 

"You know my name?" _______ asked her back while glaring at her.

 

"Sit down first and we'll explain." Sunny said while eyeing on you.

 

________ then sit down on the sofa in the dancing studio.

 

"We're here to inspect your room." Tiffany sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter