MAKEOVER!

Bulletproof Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The 8 headed out of the school as if school had already ended. What was the point of sneaking out when there's a pretty girl with them? The school's seriously so messed up.

"Okay! So first off, a salon!" Seokjin directed. They walked to the nearest salon and the stylists quickly greeted them.

"Hello! What service would you like today?" They asked.

"Make her pretty, she's in your hands," Seokjin announced as Yoongi pushed her forward.

"Hey! Hey! Easy you angry sugar cube!" Jae Jae exclaimed.

"We'll do what we can!" The workers said as they started Jae Jae's transformation.

2 hours passed by and the guys were all asleep on the couches of the waiting area. "WAAAAHHHH! SO BEAUTIFUL!" The head stylist and owner of the salon exclaimed, waking up the boys and turning all heads. He ran up to Jae Jae and was in awe at her beauty. The boys rubbed their eyes and stretched as Seokjin sleepily made his way to pay.

"How much do I owe for her?" He asked. The head stylist ran over to Seokjin, startling him.

"IS THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!?!" He egarly asked.

"Umm... no? We're just friends."

"I'll tell you what, I won't charge you if I can take some pictures of her for advertisement!"

Seokjin's eyes widened. "Free?" His lips curled into a smile. He looked at Jae Jae for agreement when his jaw dropped. She was just absolutely gorgous! The boys also froze at the sight of her.

"YES! FREE PLEASE!" Jae Ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter