Orange Juice

Bulletproof Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Orange Juice

[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

I didn't pay attention for the rest of the class. I was just so angry at that girl! Just who does she think she is?!?!? I can't believe she even called me a ----- and threw my things all over the place! Sighing, I placed my head on my desk. I then felt somethings being stuck onto my head so I got up and looked at the sticky note. 'Go to sleep if you want, I'll wake you up when class is over and cover for you too.' it said. I turned to Jungkook and he just nodded his head. I gave him a smile and received one back. Then, I slowly began to drift into my thoughts.

A while later, I was woken up by Jungkook. "Class is over, let's go! I packed your things already."

"Thanks." I replied, getting up and reached for my bag in his arms. He shook his head.

"I'll carry it." We both began to walk out of class with all of the many glares I was reciving from the girls. I sighed and quickend my pace. Jungkook did the same. We finally got off of the school grounds and it was just the two of us walking.

"Where's everyone else?"

"Ah, they all went to Seokjin hyung's grandma's restaurant. They're using their new stalker girls as customers." We both chuckled a bit.

"What time is it?"

"Ummm..." he checked his phone, "4:27."

"What??!?!" I exclaimed.

"Huh? Why what happened?"

"I'm going to be late!" I started to panick.

"Late for what?"

"I have to get going now! I'm already late!" I grabbed my bag from Jungkook's hands and started to sprint to the cafe I was supposed to be at 27 minutes ago. The confused Jungkook had followed me too. As soon as we reached the cafe, I ran to the bathroom to go and change into my uniform. I got out and quickly apologized to the boss who became really mad.

Jungkook walked up to me. "I'm confused."

"I'm 34 minutes late to work." I sighed.

"I-I'm so sorry Jae Jae, I didn't know..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter