Snacks

Bulletproof Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Snacks

[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

I stepped out of the shower and put on my clothes, my hair still damp. “Any towels?” I asked. Hoseok came and handed one to me. “Thanks,” I smiled. I scanned the room. My heart raced once my eyes came across Taehyung. His laugh was so warming and his smile was so beautiful. His eyes met mine and I immediately froze. His expression changed. It was hard to read now. I stared deep into his eyes, trying to read them.

“Tae,” Seokjin called, “go shower, I wanna go grab a bite before heading to school.”

“Ah, ne hyung,” Taehyung answered. He got up. I was sad the eye contact broke. I looked down and puffed my cheeks a bit. Two feet stepped infront of mine, causing me to look up. Taehyung looked down to my face and gave me a warm smile. I smiled back automatically. “Morning,” he chimed.

“Morning,” I replied. Taehyung walked into the shower and I sat infront of Jimin who helped dry my hair. There was a weird feeling of being watched, so I looked around and saw Yoongi, Namjoon, Jungkook, Hoseok, and Seokjin staring at me. “What?” I asked. Jung kook let out a chuckle.

“You look different Jae Jae,” Jungkook smiled with his arms folded as he leaned onto the wall.

“Did you guys draw on my face while I was asleep???”

“No, no! Although I probably should’ve…”

“Then what?”

“Have you always looked like this?” Yoongi asked.

“Is that supposed to be an insult?” I was confused. Yoongi shook his head. “Then what?”

“It’s just…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter