Ddeulgi

Ddeulgi

Seulgi was well aware she named it out of sarcasm. Because if Wendy Son could ban three things in the world, it would be violence, abuse and aegyoHers, especially.

True to her words, Wendy did beat it up occasionally. But only in Seulgi's presence and only when Seulgi . Which was often.

Sometimes, she'd act out scenes from their daily lives, or recent incidents that involved Seulgi. Embarrassing moments, mostly. She ends it with a laugh as she pokes its nose saying "Our dumb bear."

It was fun the first couple of weeks, watching Wendy play with her mini me. But as time passed, Seulgi found herself resenting the stuffed animal.

Wendy asked about it once, and even apologized when Seulgi didn't react to her little jokes, assuming that Seulgi was getting annoyed. Seulgi brushed it off and told her she was just tired. Wendy made her favourite pasta and bread that night.

Whatever effort Wendy did to try to hide it, Seulgi knew Wendy adored that bear. Seulgi knew that long after everyone had tucked in and she thought she was the only one still awake, she kisses that bear she calls 'Ddeulgi' goodnight and hugs it in her sleep. 

Every night, Seulgi watched her 'replacement' get that treatment, while she, the real thing, was only 8 feet away.

Sometimes when Wendy was already asleep with the bear facing Seulgi, she can just imagine it smiling, all warm and content, mocking her. She growls and mutters under her breath,

"Stupid bear."

 


AN: (I left out the curse word because our ddeulgi can't curse. But yeah that was missing a word)