First Chance

A Boy Who Never Talks

  School day started. Woohyun walked into the class and tens of chocolate boxes were placed on his desk. He looked on all of them, it was presents from fans. He smiled and opened them. 
"Who wants some?" 
Everyone happily ate it. Then walked Sunggyu and everyone rolled their eyes. Woohyun curiously glanced to his classmates and called Sunggyu. 
"Sunggyu-ah do you want chocolate?" 
But Sunggyu just sat down on his seat. 
"Oppa stop playing around him, why are you using him?"
"What are you saying? I'm not using him..." 
He walked to Sunngyu and put box in front of him. 
"Present from me~" 
And grinned brightly, Sunggyu blankly stared at him and tilted his head to the side, Woohyun nervously smiled. Sunggyu just nodded. 
"It means thank you?" 
Woohyun asked and kneeled down and looked up at Sunggyu. Sunggyu shook his head and slid box to Woohyun. 
"I said it's a present, you need to take that." 
Sunggyu took out his book and started to read. 
"So rude." 
Woohyun sighed and sat next to Sunggyu. 
"Sunggyu-ah can you please help me with a math? You have the highest marks..."
Sunggyu shook his head. 
"Please~~~" 
But then school bell rang and teacher immediately walked into the class and greeted students. Woohyun evilly smirked and raised his hand. 
"Teacher! I asked Sunggyu for a help with a math, but he didn't agree it." 
Sunggyu and whole class looked at him.
"Ah Sunggyu you must help your friends, today you have to teach Woohyun." 
Sunggyu nodded and looked down. Woohyun snorted because he won this round and sat down. 
"Today at the library, oh?" 
Sunggyu nodded and put face on the desk. 
 

  Afternoons when it was already the last lesson, Woohyun glanced to Sunggyu, who was still sleeping. 
"How can you have so good marks, when sleep all the lessons?" 
He breathed out and poked Sunggyu's cheek with a pencil, Sunggyu furrowed his eyebrows and wore bitter expression. Annoyed Sunggyu blankly looked at Woohyun, who tried his best to look innocent, like he doesn't have any idea why is he looking at him like this. 
"What? Do you want to kill me?" 
Sunggyu groaned and blurted something to himself and again put face on the desk. 
"Eeey~~ I'm in this class already 2 weeks and sitting next you, but still you haven't said anything yet! It's not fair to talkative person like me to be stuck with boring one like you~" 
Woohyun whined and childishly hit feet on the ground. Of course Sunggyu had 0 reaction at it, he was busy with doodling something in his note. 
"Let me see~" 
Woohyun draw near to Sunggyu with his chair. 
"Woah chibi? It's pretty cute." 
How many years is for killings someone?
Sunggyu thought and rubbed his forehead. 
"Is it me? Woh looks like exactly me~" 
Woohyun quickly grab this paper, before Sunggyu did and hold it beside his face. 
"We are similar!" 
They really do like each other... 
Sunggyu gave him confused stare. 
"Won't you two stop chatting? You can do it outside too!! Fast leave my lesson!" 
Teacher shouted. Woohyun without saying anything stood up and left the classroom. But Sunggyu was standing there like a statue. He have never been kicked out by a teacher before. 
Nam Woohyun I hate you!!!
He cursed in his mind and quietly went out from the room. Woohyun was waiting for him outside. 
"Look sorry, but now we can be alone." 
I'm not really happy about it!!
"It means we can go in the library and study, anyway it was the last lesson for today." 
Sunggyu deeply inhaled and nodded. 
 

  They sat in front of the big window. 
"So... Now it's time to talk Sunggyu-ah, you can't sit here like a good guest." 
Sunggyu closed his eyes and opened his mouth, Woohyun leaned closer, it was the first time he could hear his voice. Sunggyu already was going to say something, but right at this moment Woohyun's phone rang. He loudly growled and answered it. 
"Oppa! Please come to house! I'm alone and scared!!! "
"Yah Jiae you aren't 5 years old anymore!"
"But oppa~~~~" 
"Gosh okay I'm coming..."
Woohyun stood up and lightly smiled. 
"I need to go now... Sorry, let's study next time." 
Sunggyu nodded and Woohyun full of rage left the school. He walked into his past home, where his parents and sister live. 
"Oppa~~~" 
She jumped on him and tightly hugged. 
"Let oppa make you something to eat." 
He smiled and put her down. After making the food and eating it, lazily they sat in front of TV and turn on some variety shows. 
"Gosh he was so close!!" 
Woohyun muttered. 
"About who are you talking about?" 
She asked and put chocolate in . 
"My classmate, he never talks and he was ready to say something, but right then you called me..." 
Jiae crawled to Woohyun. 
"Oppa do you like him?" 
Woohyun splashed water from his mouth and chocked.
"What?! Miss you watched too many !!"
"Yah why? Then why do you talk about him and not about pretty girls?!" 
"It doesn't mean that I like him!!!"
"Whatever!" 
She stood up and walked into her room, with smashing door behind her. After a while Woohyun knocked on the door. 
"Hey sorry for shouting at you..." 
He thought she was upset and that's why locked in her room for an hour. So Woohyun opened door and saw a big computer screen. 
**A-Ah senpai** 
Woohyun yelled from his lungs. 
"What the hell is that?!!!" 
Jiae calmly turned around. 
"Boku no pico a anime..."
"I realized it!!! But why 15 years old girl is watching it?!" 
"Because I want to and now get the hell out!! Go back to your home!" 
She pushed him out and closed the door in front of his nose. 
"YAH Jiae!!! You little girl open the door!!!! I'm going home then!!!
Woohyun angrily left the house and went to his own.
Woohyun walked into his room and heavily lied on the bed. 
"She's driving me insane!! Maybe say to parents? Meh it's her problem not mine..." 
He put his face on the pillow and groaned through it. 
"He was so close agh! Now I'm more curious! Maybe he has so bad voice and that's why he isn't talking? Well screw him!" 
He muttered and started to listen to songs in his ipod.