Talk To Me

A Boy Who Never Talks

  Woohyun arrived to school a bit too early, only few students were in the class. 
"Hey Woohyun-ah how are you?"
One girl walked to him, who was always clinging to him. 
"I'm fine." 
He coldly answered. Woohyun wasn't arrogant or something like this, this girl was just too annoying for him. 
"Oppa do you still around this Sunggyu?"
"Yeah and what?" 
Woohyun uninterested in it murmured. 
"Do you want to know the reason why everybody hate him?" 
Her voice became confusing and teasing. Woohyun curiously looked at her and she smirked at it. 
"There are some rumors that he's close with a bandits, he's giving them money and etc." 
"It's ridiculously stupid!" 
"Why? He has many bruises all over his body and few times other students saw how he was beaten, because he didn't give enough money to the band leader." 
"Really?" 
She nodded and crossed her arms. 
"Yeah he's a heartless sociopath, so stop playing around him. I warned you!" 
She snorted for the last time and sat on her seat. Woohyun shook his head. 
It's can't be a truth...
At this moment Sunggyu walked in. His lower lip was bursted and had a little burnt on his neck. Woohyun eyes widen up. 
So it's for real?
Sunggyu calmly sat next to him and put face on his crossed arms. He had other burnt on the other side. When he caught Woohyun's eyes on him, he lazily glanced at him. But Woohyun just avoided his gaze. 
Thanks god he's quiet today...
He thought and closed his eyes. For a few weeks Woohyun was annoying him, but today he was curiously quiet. So Sunggyu looked up at him. He was interested listening to the lesson. 
Looks like a character from the manga...
Sunggyu thought to himself and Woohyun looked at him. When their eyes met, Woohyun quickly looked at the different direction. 
Something's wrong with him today...Well this is good, he won't burden me anymore. I knew that someday he will get bored chasing after me...
He looked out from the window. Weather was pretty nice, not very cold and not too warm. Then Sunggyu looked at the calendar which was hanged on the wall. 
"Oh crap!!! I almost forgot about today..." 
He anxiously sighed. 
Whole day Woohyun was avoiding him, well Sunggyu wasn't following him at all, but he tried to not shown up to his little eyes.

 

  School was ending, everyone was ready to go back to their homes, when unfortunately started raining. 
"Good that I took an umbrella with me~" 
Woohyun said and took out his blue umbrella from the box. Students who didn't had any umbrella or waterproof coat ran as fast as they could. Woohyun walked out from the building and saw Sunggyu who was standing at the bus stop, to hide from the rain.
"You don't have any umbrella?"
Woohyun asked. He was a kind person after all. Sunggyu shook his head. 
"Do you want to walk together?" 
Sunggyu looked at him and again shook his head. Something wasn't right on his face. He always had that grumpy and unemotional expression all over his face, but right then, his eyes were filled with a... Fear and loneliness. Woohyun felt really sad and pity. Sunggyu's lips were set in a hard, thin line. He breathed out as he was getting ready for a big fight and rushed into the rain. Woohyun stood there and stared how Sunggyu was running through the rain. 
"You're really a strange guy..." 
Woohyun mumbled and put earphones in his ears.

 

  Sunggyu ran to one tree, where one man was waiting for him. 
"You came."
He said and walked to Sunggyu. Sunggyu's heart from nervousness started to beat crazily rapid. He knew how it will end... 
"Do you took money with?" 
He asked. 
"No sorry, at the work they didn't pay and said that will give after few weeks." 
But suddenly this man with his one hand pinched Sunggyu's cheeks. 
"I need money now!!" 
He roughly threw Sunggyu on the ground. Then he clenched to his collar. 
"If you won't give me money tomorrow, I'll sell your body. I already have one good clients, who are desire for cutie like you~"
Sunggyu's eyes in horror widely opened. 
"H-How must I find money for tomorrow?!" 
He shouted but this man hardly hit him on the stomach and he fell on his knees from the pain. 
"It's not my problem you little dog!" 
He kick him on the face. 
"Yah uncle Kim no more please!" 
But he took a big and thick branch and started to beat him with that. 
"Please no more..." 
Sunggyu barely blurted.

 

  Woohyun was returning to home when saw two women, who were staring at something in full of shock. 
"Maybe call the police?" 
One of them asked. 
What's going on?
Thought Woohyun. The he heard screams. 
"Uncle Kim please!!!" 
This screams were terrifying and blood freezing. Woohyun quickly rushed to a place where those shouts were coming from. He saw one boy lying on the ground, who had covered his face with his hands. His clothes were all dirty from lying in the mud. One by one some man was hitting him with a big stick. 
"Yah won't you stop?!!!!" 
Woohyun shouted and this man looked at him. Boy was still lying on the ground. 
"Who the hell are you?!"
"I'm Nam Woohyun! My parents have thousands of police stations, so maybe you want me to call some of them?!!" 
This man drop the stick on the ground. 
"I just playing with my niece, right?"
He shacked a boys and he nodded. 
"It wasn't looking like a play!! So leave now if you don't want to have problems after it!!" 
This man turned around and ran from this place. Woohyun hurried to this boy, who by himself stood on his legs. Woohyun put his hand on his shoulder.
"Hey are you alright-" 
But didn't end his sentence when he looked at the boy’s face. 
"Sunggyu?!!!" 
Sunggyu just looked at him with the most hurtful face ever and wipe out blood from his nose. He tried to walk, but collapsed and Woohyun caught him. 
"Thanks for a help..." 
Sunggyu murmured and pull himself from Woohyun's arms. 
""I have to be happy that he finally talked to me or sad that it happened in this way?""
Woohyun wrapped his arm around Sunggyu's torso. 
"My house is very near to here, so come I'll help you even for a bit" 
"You helped me enough for today, I don't need to." 
But Woohyun still dragged him to his house.

 

  Woohyun opened the door, but Sunggyu was still standing outside. 
"Come in~" 
Woohyun grabbed his arm and pushed him inside the house. Sunggyu was super uncomfortable there and you could feel awkwardness in the air.
"I'll go and take some ointment"
Sunggyu nodded and stood there like a statue.
Woohyun sighed. 
"You can sit." 
"A-ah y-ye..." 
Sunggyu sat down on the sofa. 
Why is he so shy?
Woohyun how he said took ointments and sat beside Sunggyu. 
"Now... Take a shower at first, your face is already brown from the mud, then change into my clothes and I will process your little injuries, deal?" 
"You really don't need to..." 
Sunggyu murmured. 
Gosh how can a guy act so cute?
"It's okay Sunggyu-ah..." 
Woohyun smiled and leaded him to the bathroom. 
"I will leave clothes inside..." 
Woohyun said and closed the door. After a while Sunggyu walked out. 
"Done?"
Woohyun asked from the other room. 
"Yes..."
Woohyun walked out and smiled. 
"Now let's take a care about injuries."
 

  They sat on Woohyun's bed. While Woohyun was cleaning his cuts, he started to talk. 
"It was really your uncle?" 
Sunggyu nodded. 
"What he wants from you?" 
"Money." 
"Are you that rich?" 
Woohyun asked and Sunggyu snorted at it and shook his head. 
"Then I just can't understand how someone can beat his relative that much!" 
Woohyun made Sunggyu to look at him, to better access to injuries. 
"I'm used to it..." 
Sunggyu mumbled. Woohyun didn't answered, continued what he was doing. Then he put ointment on him and applied a patch. 
"Sorry I can't help with that huge bruise on the legs.”

Sunggyu shook his head. 
"It's okay. I need to go now. Again thanks for helping me."
He bowed and stood up. 
"But it's already very late outside."
"It's fine." 
Woohyun took out his phone. 
"Then tell me your number and tell me how you will return to home." 
"I-I don't have any..." 
Sunggyu shyly said and looked down. 
"Ah sorry then..."
Woohyun awkwardly smiled and walked with him to the door. 
"Then goodbye~" 
He waved his hand and Sunggyu bowed his head. 
When he walked away, Woohyun closed the door and pressed his back on the door. 
"I feel sorry for him..." 
He sighed and lied on the sofa. He looked to the left and saw Sunggyu's school uniform. 
"Oh no he forgot about them!"