Apologized

All I Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

apologized

 

 

***

Bogum slowly broke the kiss and he opened his eyes. His lips curled into a proud and wide smile, seeing the woman who caught his heart and soul. 

Meanwhile, Joohyun was blushing in embarrassment. She just lowered down her head and played with her fingers nervously. She was too shy to look into his eyes after the kiss they had just now.

Bogum touched her hand and intertwined their fingers. He stared at her. “Joo...”

“Y–Yes?” Joohyun answered.

“I love you.”

She bit her lower lips as her heart was jumping into excitement after heard the three words from him. 

Joohyun glanced up and made an eye contact with him. “I love you too.” She confessed. 

Automatically, Bogum grinned cheekily and he hugged her again. He was so happy that Joohyun finally accepted him and replied his feelings. He admitted that he was so dumb for not confessing earlier.

Joohyun hugged back and smiled widely. She's happy.

“Joo... hyun?”

The voice made Joohyun surprised so she quickly broke the hug and she looked at her parents that were staring at her and Bogum.

Bogum turned his eyes and looked at Mr. Bae and Mrs. Bae. He coughed a little before bowed at them respectfully.  

“D–Dad... Mom...” Joohyun stuttered.

Mr. Bae folded his arms. Mrs. Bae already giggling as she just caught her daughter was hugging a really handsome guy! 

“Nice to meet you Mr. Bae, Mrs. Bae. I'm sorry for disturbing your time.” Bogum apologized. 

Joohyun already felt anxious because of her dad's stern face. 

“Who are you?” Mr. Bae asked coldly. 

Joohyun looked beside her and she knew that Bogum was a little scared. She slowly held his hand and flashed a smile.

“Dad, mom. This is Park Bogum, my boyfriend.” Joohyun boldly introduced Bogum towards her parents.

Bogum turned his head and stared at Joohyun. He never knew that Joohyun would introduce him first before he did.

“My name is Park Bogum and yes... I'm dating your daughter.” Bogum said before he looked at Joohyun and smiled.

“You two. Meet me right now.” Mr. Bae said and he turned around as he made his way towards the house. Before Mrs. Bae followed her husband, she slowly cheered for her daughter and her boyfriend, Park Bogum.

 

 


***

 

 


“How long have you two been dating?” Mr. Bae asked. Now, they're in the living room.

Bogum was sitting calmly on the sofa meanwhile Joohyun was sitting beside his dad. 

“Err, just now...” He replied truthfully.

Mrs. Bae was giggling like a little girl but Mr. Bae quickly nudged his wife's elbow. 

“How old are you?”

“I'm 21 years old.”

Both Mr. Bae and Mrs. Bae gasped. “But Joohyun's two years older than you.” Mr. Bae said.

“Yes. I know but I don't care about our age.” Bogum replied.

“Do you work right now? If yes, whats your job?”

Joohyun looked at her dad in disbelief. “Dad!” She tried to stop her dad from asking unimportant things.

Bogum smiled a little as he understood why Mr. Bae asking him the question. All parents wanted the best for their children and Mr. Bae was one of them.

“I'm still studying but I already started my own business. I owned a cafe in Seoul.” He answered. To be truth, he never told anyone that he had a cafe before because he thought that he should keep it as a secret.

Hearing the replies, Joohyun's eyes turned at Bogum. She never knew Bogum owned a cafe before.

Mr. Bae slowly nodded. “How much do you love my Joohyun?”

“So much. More than you could imagine, Mr. Bae.” Bogum replied honestly. Joohyun looked happily at Bogum. Somehow she felt really grateful to fall in love with Bogum. 

Mr. Bae nodded again. “I'll seriously kill you if you break my daughter's heart.” He warned in a serious tone.

Bogum and Joohyun looked each other and both of them grinned cheekily. 

“I'll never break her heart or hurt her feelings.” Bogum vowed.

Looking at Bogum's seriousness and earnestness, Mr. Bae knew that he really loved Joohyun. Mr. Bae took a deep breath before released it.

“Where do you want to go after this?”

“Seoul.”

“Right now?”

Bogum nodded. “Yes.”

“Honey, show him one of the rooms in this house. And Joohyun, don't you ever try to enter his room.” Mr. Bae warned and quickly stood up before he left the living room.

After Mr. Bae left, Mrs. Bae went towards Joohyun and Bogum. She took a seat between her daughter and Bogum.

“Joohyun! Why you never told mom that your crush is this young handsome man?” Mrs. Bae scolded jokingly at Joohyun.

Bogum slightly chuckled because of Mrs. Bae's humor. Joohyun rolled her eyes hearing her mom's usual question.

“Mom.” She called her mom.

Mrs. Bae grinned before she looked at Bogum. “Don't worry too much, Bogum. My husband already accepts you but please take care of our daughter. She can be stubborn, lazy and hot-tempered sometimes.” She said jokingly.

“Mom!” Joohyun facepalmed herself. 

Bogum let out some giggles but stopped when Joohyun glared at him. 

“I'll take care of her, Mrs. Bae. Don't worry.” Bogum promised.

“Just call me aunty for now. But after this maybe you can call me mom too maybe?” Mrs. Bae teased.

Bogum lowered down his head shyly. 

“Mom, you should control yourself. I swear.” Joohyun gave up onto her mom.

“You're the one who should control yourself. Come Bogum. Aunty will show your room.” Mrs. Bae stood up as she slowly walked, leaving Joohyun behind.

Bogum nodded before followed Mrs. Bae but then he stopped his steps when Mrs. Bae also stopped. 

“Joohyun, don't you ever sneak into Bogum's room or I'll tell your dad.” With that, Mrs. Bae left Joohyun that was shocked.

Bogum sticked his tongue out playfully at Joohyun before laughed. Then, his feet quickly followed Mrs. Bae from behind.

Again, Joohyun was dumbfounded. 

 

 

 

*** 

 

 


Joohyun lied down on her bed as she went into her room after her mom and Bogum left her just now. It's her birthday and she got a really meaningful present and it's Park Bogum's true feelings.

She smiled cheekily because now she's someone girlfriend. She took deep breathes, trying to calm down herself. 

Joohyun quickly shook her head as she's regaining her consciousness. She shrugged off and decided to changed her clothes. But before she could get off from the bed, her cellphone vibrated. She immediately opened her KakaoTalk and automatically her lips curled into a wide smile after saw the name.

Bogum
Going to sleep?

She smiled before her fingers started to type. 

Joohyun
Not yet.

She sent it.

After a minute, she received the replies from him.

Bogum
I'm very happy knowing that now you're my girlfriend baby.

Reading the word of ‘baby’, Joohyun cringed because of the cheesiness.

Joohyun
Baby?

Bogum
Why? You don't like it?

Joohyun
No... It's sound cheesy... Besides, I'm older than you though...

Bogum
So what? Age doesn't matter okay baby? I love you for what you are. 

Joohyun giggled and she swore that her lips gonna hurt soon because she's smiling too much on that day.

Joohyun
Thank you Bogum. But can I ask you something?

Bogum
Sure! What is it?

Joohyun
Why you don't tell me anything about your cafe?

Bogum
I'm gonna tell you soon but guess I'm telling it in front of you dad.

Joohyun
Sorry...

Bogum
Every dad want the best for their daughter especially. Besides, I also keep a secret from you too. So, we're even right now? 

Joohyun
But I lie to you...

Joohyun sent it as she still felt guilty for lying towards him, Chanwoo and Yoobi.

Bogum
Every lies had their own reasons so, when you're ready to tell me the reasons, I'll be there for you. Besides, I fell for your big glasses and your braided hair though. You seriously look damn cute! I swear!

Again, Joohyun smiled like a crazy woman.

Joohyun
Thank you for loving me... Thank you so much...

Bogum
I'm the one who should say it. Thank you f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter