Chapter 4

You Like my Sister?!
-the next day- /Jeongmin's POV/ Wow. Minwoo, Youngmin, and Kwangmin like Minseong? Pfft, no way. So if Minwoo and Youngmin already had dates with her, does that mean Kwangmin will have his date today or another day? I wonder what he'll do... "TO THE MIRROR!" /Minwoo's POV/ Poor Kwangmin. I hope has his date with Minseong today. He was so bummed when he found out HIS BROTHER was on a date with her. Plus, I also had a date with her. I feel kinda bad for him. -flashback- "Hyung, hyung!" "WHAT? I'm watching Pokemon!" "Minseong is on a date with Youngmin hyung" "WHAAAT", stopped watching and paid attention to me. "They just left....." He had such a pity expression on his face. "Sorry, hyung..." "Don't be..... I j-just......" He left and slammed the door to his room. -end of flashback- Poor hyung..... I APPROVE THE DATE! Aren't I so nice? ^_^ -Minseong's house- /Your POV/ Wow, I've only been knowing them for a few days, and they are taking me places! They're nicer than Hyunseong oppa ^^! Beep. Hm? Oh a text from Kwangmin! From: Pikwangchu :3 Heey! So want to go to Lotte World with me? I've been wanting to go the past few days. We can go at 1:30. Just me and you. Up for it?  "Lotte world? Sounds like fun!" I quickly texted him back and got ready. -Boyfriend's dorm- /Kwangmin's POV/ I hope she's up for it... Oh! She replied so quickly! From: Minseongie ~ I'm totally up for it! I'll be there at 1 to kinda hang around and say hi to oppa before we go, okay? See you later! Oh.my.god. SHE SAID SHE WILL? YAAAAY! It's 12:27 she'll be here soon! Better get ready! -several minutes later, Minseong arrives- /Author's POV/ The door bell rang, but Kwangmin was too busy watching Pokemon (we all know our Pikwangchu). So Jeongmin answered it. "Annyeong!" "Annyeong! Come in. *I knew it* " "Thanks." "Minseong-ah, what are you doing here?" "Oh, Hyunseong oppa! Annyeong! Kwangmin-ssi wanted to take me to Lotte world." "Is that so? Do you have your money?" "Neh. I have everything oppa. You don't have to keep reminding me!" "Arasso, just making sure." "Minseong! Want to play with me? Meanie Youngmin hyung won't play with me!" "Oh? Arasso, Minwoo." Kwangmin noticed Minseong, and followed after Minwoo and Minseong. "Minseong, let's play in front of Youngmin hyung to make him jealous!" "What?" "Erm.... Nothing." "Youngmin hyung! Look who wants to play with me!" Youngmin looked up and saw Minseong. His eyes widened in surprise. He then got up and greeted her. "A-annyeong. What are you doing here?" "She is going to Lotte world with Kwangmin hyung." "Can I come along too?" "NO!", Minwoo and Kwangmin said in unison. "Just me and Kwangmin, sorry. Maybe next time we can all go." Later they left for Lotte world.