Minseong comes over + Minwoo and Minseong date?!

You Like my Sister?!

/Kwangmin's POV/

I'm so excited today! Why? Because we're seeing Hyunseong's sister, Minseong, today! I'm so happy. If you guys don't know already, I'm in love with her. When I first saw her, well, it was love at first sight I guess. She's amazing too! We have the same interests, like Pikachu! She's perfect for me, so I'll do anything for me and her to be together! Except there's a problem. I think my brother likes her too. I can sense it cause I'm his twin. 

"Annyeonghasayo" I can hear her cute voice upstairs. When I ran downstairs, I saw Minwoo already all over her. -.- Like WTH Minwoo!!! She's mine! I quickly went back upstairs to get a Pikachu, then went back down. She saw the Pikachu, ran to me and started talking about how cute it was. Just as planned ;) Very smart Kwangmin. We went upstairs to my room. She loved my room! It was a Pikachu Wonderland to her. We hung out there for a while, then Youngmin came in.

"Hey, Minseong..... Do you want to watch tv with me?", said Youngmin. What? NOOOOOO!

"Oh sure! Why not?", she replied WTH JUST HAPPENED!? She'd rather watch tv with Youngmin, instead of staying in her Pikachu Wonderland? Dammit Youngmin! WHYYY?

/Youngmin's POV/

Sorry Kwangmin, but I like her a lot... God, when I'm with her my heart accelerates. Do I possibly love her that much? I just met her too... Love is such a strange feeling... But it feels good...

We started watching Happy Together where SNSD noonas guessed starred.

"Hahahaha, Jaeseok is so funny..." she said with the CUTEST laugh.

"I know right? Jaeseok was making a lot of funny jokes when we were filming Dorsan Freedom. They were so funny."

"Really? That's so cool. He's my favorite comedian."

"Really? Me too!"

"We have many things in common, Youngmin. That's great!"

"I know right!"

We continued watching, until Minwoo came with a picnic basket. Wonder what it's for...

/Minwoo's POV/

I hope this can help me spend time with her...

"Minseong-ah, let's go on a picnic, please? I haven't spent a lot of time with you cause Kwangmin hyung took you away from me..." I tried using my aegyo on her.

"Sorry about that Minwoo! Okay, let's go."

Yes! It worked! I turned back to Youngmin and winked. Her looked so mad at me. Mwahaha, I'm so evil.

 

-At the park-

 

Ahhhhh this is relaxing... Just me, her, and no worries...

Lols, she looks so cute while eating. Why? Because her cheeks looked puffed up like a cute hamster.

"Umm, is there something on my face?!", she said in a kind of panicky voice.

"No. You just looked so adorable with you cheeks puffed up"

"Oh r-really. T-thanks? ...." she said in an embarrassed way.

"Don't feel embarrassed, that was a compliment."

"Huh? Oh...", she said smiling. She smiled at something I said! How cute!

 

-Walking home-

 

While she was unaware of it, I held her hand. I felt her jump a bit. I saw blush a bit. SHE IS THE MOST ADORABLE THING EVER. I also tried making her a little closer to me by pulling her hand a little.

Moments later we reached the the dorm. Kwangmin opened the door, noticing we were holding hands, and had a pity expression on his face.

"C-come in guys..."

"Thanks, hyung..."

 

-After Minseong Left-

 

/No one's POV/

"Today was a great day...", said Minwoo

"SHUT UP", Jo twins said both at the same time.

"What's up between you three?", Jeongmin asked.

"I think they all like Hyunseong's sister", Donghyun said raising one eyebrow.

"NO", Jo twins said, again at the same time.

"I can admit, that I like her. Didn't you see me HOLDING HANDS WITH HER", Minwoo said, saying it as loud as he can to annoy the Jo twins.

"What are we all talking about?", Said Hyunseong when he heard all them yelling.

"Minwoo, Kwangmin, and Youngmin crushing on your sister"

"YOU LIKE MY SISTER!?!?"

"Calm down bro. None of them are dating her, so you're fine.", Donghyun said trying to calm Hyunseong down.

"Sorry hyung.... She's so pretty, smart, and me and her have the same interests too...", said Minwoo trying to use his aegyo

"It's okay... I'm just a little shocked...", said Hyunseong, "I going to sleep now..."

"Hyung, are you-" Minwoo was cut off by Hyunseong. 

"I'm fine..."