Garterbelt

Suit and Garterbelt

        Today, October 7th 2015. We have events to perform. At first we both wear something similar. Suit. When time passed, before attending to next event. I guessed she feel annoy because she don't like wearing it. So she take it off. All that left are white button-down shirt, black short pants, stockings and garterbelt.

And that's make me lose my mind.

        I have seen her in garterbelt before, and it's killed me. She is too hot to stare, and I should be only one who can witness this iness. And this time, she is going too far. Wearing big shirt that covered her black short pant as if she didn't wear them WITH STOCKING AND GARTERBELT! DAMN IT! This really looks like when she woke up after our secret session and she just wear my shirt with no... STOP! FOCUS! FOCUS!! FOCUS!!!

        When she walk out to the stage. A huge cheering voice uproar immediately, and most of them were guys... I HATE THAT. Actually I would hate anybody who look at her right now. I'm being unreasonable here, calm down, they just looking nothing much--- WHY THOSE GUYS AIMING THERE CAMERAS ON HER!!!? ARGHHHH!!! SERIOUSLY!!! I'M GONNA TEAR THEM APART!!! AND THOSE EYES, THOSE EYES!!! STOP LOOKING!!! "Byulyi unnie. Stop glaring so furious, it's scary!" Hwasa whisper at me. So I gain consciousness. "Thanks" I answer and focus myself to the performmance. I have to focus real hard so I don't recognize how things are so irritating--- DAMN THOSE LEGS! DAMN THOSE Y LEGS! I look at her legs and smirk unconsciously before I notice and quickly hide my smirk before anyone will notice. My lust for her is leaking and I need to control it! FOCUS!

        I wave to everybody then follow her down the stairs and walk quickly to the tent to wait for Manager unnie. While we walk I noticed many eyes were on her hotty y yummy legs. Yummy? WOW My lust for her is eating my brain. I grab her rainbow blanket and walk to her. I hold blanket in my left, reach my right hand across from her right side to left side to grab the hem of blanket. I wanna hug her so bad. But not now. I look down to tie a knot, I SEE THAT GARTERBELTTTTT. OH MY FREAKIN DAMN BEAUTY GODDESS! I WANNA SNAP THAT GARTERBELT! CALM DOWN! CALM DOWN! TIE A KNOT FIRST! I tighten a knot and place my hands on her waist. I move closer to her then whisper "It would be better if you can only wear this just for me."

        Her ears is red. I smirk. She must be sooooo embarrassed right now. kekeke She about to turn right so I take my right hand back into my pocket so she can turn. She look at me, try to say something, but she just look at me... what's wrong with her?

        "Kids! Let's go!" Manager unnie peek inside the tent and call us. She end up didn't say anything to me and walk to our van. Even I wanna grab her waist, pull her back to my arms and kiss her right now. I'll just wait till we are in our room. Kim Yongsun is gonna be eaten tonight.