Suit

Suit and Garterbelt

        Today, October 7th 2015. We have events to perform. At first we both wear something similar. Suit. When time passed, before attending to next event. I feel annoy because I don't like wearing it. So I take it off. All that left are white button-down shirt, black short pants, stockings and garterbelt.

And that was my big mistake.

        I have seen her in suit for thousand times, and I know how hot she will be. But most of that time was when we promoted Piano Man and all of us wear suit. This time, only her wearing black suit with white dress shirt and high heel. She stand out among four of us as the only one wearing all black. I shouldn't took my suit off. *sigh* LISTEN TO THAT FANGIRLS SCREAM! Argh! How dare you. Calm down, they just fangirling, and the wrong one is Byulyi--- WHY SHE IS DOING THAT!!! WHY SHE DID THOSE WINKING AND SMIRKING. CAN SHE EVEN STOP FLIRTING WITH THOSE LADIES!!!

        I need to pull myself together. I NEED TO FOCUS on performing not Byulyi. Ah, but then I can't see her performing. Today she REALLY HOT though. I wanna look at her all day. I guess there's gonna be fancam from today on youtube, I will search for it later. I wanna watch her so bad. But I need to focus, FOCUS!

        "Thank you so much~" I shout as I wave to everybody. We have to walk fast to go past those fans and got inside the tent to wait for Manager unnie. I feel someone is behind me, try to reach their hand from the right side of my waist to another. Then I see my rainbow blanket wrap around my waist as I feel hands tighten a knot. Those hands place on my waist, then I feel she moves closer till I can sense some air touch my right ear. "It would be better if you can only wear this just for me."

        DKFS[SIJDIFDN[ONVN[IV[ID[SA[SQFQU Did she just? This woman killer, SERIOUSLY! My face is burning, so I try to calm myself before turn back to face her. I turn to my right, seeing her in that ash khaki brown hair which is a bit mess after all dancing we have, her lips performing the smirk that she always has, her left hand still on my waist but her right hand is in her pocket, AND THAT SHIRT---DAMN THAT SHIRT. Because of her powerful dance, left side of the hem of her white dress shirt came out of her trousers. SHE LOOKS SOOOOO HOT! OH MY GOD! She look so hot I wanna kiss her and pull her shirt out right now.

        "Kids! Let's go!" Manager unnie peek inside the tent and call us. I end up didn't say anything to her and walk to our van. I can't face her right now. If I see her face I might attack her, cursed you my lust! Just wait untill we back at our dorm Moon Byulyi!