Two

The Most Beautiful Moment in Life

After two weeks, the cute basketball player never showed up again.  He only pops into your mind once a day now opposed to every five minutes.  You’re past trying to figure out what happened to him but his smile flashes into your mind every so often. 

UGH, forget about him today, you have to make a good impression at this job and you can’t lose focus.  Being the assistant PD for an idol reality show was a big deal.  If you prove yourself here maybe the station will finally let you move over to Dramas.

You arrive at the building, BIGHIT ENT…..well … let’s go! FIGHTING! 

You follow the main PD into the practice room it’s filled with cameras and crew members.  You start by giving a few interns instructions on how to prep the set.  BTS finally arrives and they file into the room, you’re horrible at remembering idol groups, but you have to remember this is the stepping stone to get to where you really want to be.   

PDnim calls you to the back so you can go over a few things before the start of filming.  The guys come over to greet both you and the main PD.  You look up and you’re staring straight into the eyes of the basketball player.   You falter slightly but hope no one noticed, yeah, no one notices …except him. 

He introduces himself as Min Yoongi, with a little devilish smile, laughing at you for your little show of surprise. 

During the filming you try not to look at him, otherwise you’ll be too distracted to focus on your job.  You can’t help yourself though and every time you look, he’s looking right at you.  WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Why is he making this so hard on you? 

In between takes he finds reasons to be near you, even being brave enough to let his hand brush yours once when no one is looking.  He also shows a bit of jealousy when Taehyun is goofing off near you and tries to show you the new app on his IPad. 

“Noona, look at this new app, here try it” Taehyun tells you in a loud bouncy and excited voice. “Tae, stop bothering the PD’s, they have work to do.  And I’m trying to rest before we start again, keep it down.”  Yoongi says as he snaps out of sleep, although you know different.  He has been keeping an eye on you pretending to be asleep. 

During filming, his energy is back and he tries to act swag, but he can’t help but laugh and smile when his dongsangs are being funny.  He tries to jump in the mix with the kids, but he ends up being a little awkward.  Overall the interaction between the groups is perfect.  You can see why people love them.  

After the filming ended the boys are rushed off to their next schedule.  You didn’t have time to say a word to Yoongi other than filming related things.  You’re not sure what you would have said if you did have time to talk to him though.  You had only had one conversation with the guy before today.  At least your main question was answer in all of this and now you knew why you hadn’t seen him at the courts anymore.  You got a peak at their schedule and it was vicious.