Meeting you

Vampire Jung Yein

It been several months since we landed in South Korea. We had for the past several time moving around looking for a house to stay in and we found a small apartment in the heart of Seoul to stay in. Tomorrow, Jisoo and I will be returning to formal education at our new School (Seoul Performing Art High School). As Vampires, we are naturally graceful, and thus we were able to get admitted to the School easily. The school is famous as many idols graduated from there. For me, it is a perfect place to blend in, pretending to be a normal student while plotting my revenge on the humans. Ji

soo over the past couple of months had decided to stop thinking of seeking revenge for her slained family. She tried reasoning with me that as natural predators, we are feared by the human, and for their own safety, they will try to cleanse the world of our existence. But that doesn't stop me from the idea of revenge. After all, my family only hunted animals and not humans, but still they got murdered despite their innocence! Fairness, justice does not exist in the human world! Those humans acted as Gods, and I will destroy them for their unfairness! 

 

 

 

The next morning, dressed in our new uniform, we headed out together to our new school. Along the way, Jisoo started singing. I can see that she is excited about being to study again. Back in Brazil, Jisoo topped her class in every subjects she took. Even reaching home, she will take out a book to read right away while I will went on the Internet to play my online games. I can't help but give a small laughter at the look on her face. 

 

 

"Jisoo ah, are you so excited to be going back to School to study again", I asked with a smile on my face.

 

"Of course". Replied Jisoo while literally bouncing up and down in happiness. "I am going to make new friends, have fun with all of them and enjoy my lesson well". All of a sudden, she stopped walking and took my hands into that milky white hands of her and quietly said "I hope that you will enjoy your time here too". "Stop those thought of revenge and just enjoy your life. Don't stoop so low to the level of killing okay?".  Taking my hands away from her, I lied to her "yes" and she smiled back happily at me. 

 

 

Little did Jisoo know, over the past few months, I had slipped out at night seeking for victims to sink my teeth in. Every kills, every drop of bloods made me feel so alive. Of course, I just used my sharp teeths as a weapon to kill and didn't drink it as I didn't want the flithy blood of humans to be in my body system. I grinned to myself as these thoughts filled mine as we walked in through the entrance of the school.

 

At the school hall, where all the freshman is gathered, we listened to the principal gave us a talk on the brief history of the school and the rules before the teacher bring us to our classroom. Our teacher is a short male by the name of Park Jin Old who I heard is a brother of the well known Park Jin Young of the JYP Company that boast the like of Wonder Girls, 2PM..etc.  He assigned everyone to our sitting position and I am delighted to find myself sitting next to Jisoo. He then asked us to introduce ourself starting off with Jisoo. As Jisoo is about to end her introduction, there came a knock on the door and in walk a girl. "Sorry, I am late. My name is Lee Mijoo". As she turned around to face the class, I can't help giving a gasp. She, Lee Mijoo is the girl, the young female leader of the gang that murdered my family.