Debt Of Love

Love & Money
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

____________

 

 

 

Pair of hands never stops shaking, pulling towel close to her body when she opens the bathroom’s door. The first thing Tiffany sees is frown face of Jessica  

 

 

“Do you usually stay inside your bathroom that long, Tiffany?” Jessica crosses her arms, observing the latter. Tiffany stops for a bit, stays silent as she doesn’t have anything to say and she unneeded to be in the room.

 

 

“Your clothes are inside my bedroom.” Tiffany hesitantly looks around with her swollen eyes. There are two rooms, one with the door opened as she remembered Yuri left that room last time it must be Jessica’s room. After she clearly gets an answer and goes straight to the room.

 

 

 

“It’s living room, Tiffany. My bedroom is here.” Jessica reaches to grab the latter’s wrist, leading her way. Tiffany suddenly tries to pull her hand back as results of getting furiously frowned from the older girl, but then she slowly follows.

 

 

 

“Your clothes are on my bed.” Jessica states and pushes the door to open before stands behind the silence latter. Meanwhile when Tiffany sees a huge beautiful room she quickly steps back and her back met with Jessica’s front body.

 

 

 

“Come on.” Jessica bents down a bit, whispers to her ear. The moment they get into the room Tiffany goes toward her clothes on the bed and she takes notice that the sheet is still neat as if nobody has used this bed yet. It meant last night Jessica didn’t use this bed with Yuri, but in the living room.

 

 

 

“Don’t wear that uniform again.” Tiffany stops collecting her shirt and turns to face someone she hates so much in confuse.

 

 

 

“You don’t have right to wear our company’s uniform. Like I said you’re fired.”

 

 

 

“You should let me wear it because I have to go home. I promise I won’t let anyone see me.”

 

 

 

“No. You’re not a staff in Jung Entertainment anymore. You can’t freely wear it. Go and burn these clothes.”

 

 

 

“What do you really want? Do you want me walking around completely ? Do you want that?! You know I don’t have any clothes to go home!” Tiffany raises her voice, her eyelids getting heat. She tightly grabs her uniform and glares at a pleased Jessica.

 

 

 

“Your idea is kind of interested. But do not.” Jessica shrugs her shoulder, observing a shaking figure to her frustrated face. “You can wear my clothes, little chick… There are many choose. Why do you have to whine so much?” Jessica raises her brows a bit while Tiffany glares at her in anger as her face starts to get redder. Jessica takes notice that the younger girl is really cute when she’s angry.

 

 

 

“Jerk!”

 

 

 

“You’re fired. Our uniforms are made for Jung’s staffs.” Jessica states and grabs her wrist to follow her to the closet. But Tiffany quickly pulls her hand back and glares at the older girl. Jessica again grabs her wrist but this time tightly, dragging her to follow when they reach the closet Jessica opens for Tiffany to freely choose. “You can take whatever you want to wear. Just in case, you’re going to walk around .” Jessica leans her body on the side of the closet, looking at an unhappy face of Tiffany when she easily chooses a white T-Shirt and black tight pants. At the moment Tiffany stares Jessica weirdly with clothes in her hands. “I-I’m going to change.”

 

 

 

“Go on.”

 

 

 

“And why are you still here? You should go out.”

 

 

 

“Me? This is my room. Why should I leave, don’t make so much scenes. I have seen every parts of your body I will wait over there. Just change.” Jessica says, walking to her couch in satisfied and observing a flushed Tiffany without blinks. The latter grits and glares at her furiously.

 

 

 

“Stupid! Ugly face! You don’t have any respect for people! I will go and change in the bathroom.” After she states, Tiffany quickly goes outside of the room, leaving a confused Jessica.   

 

 

 

Jessica never has a thought that there will be someone insults and curses at her like this, especially someone has an innocent face like Tiffany.

 

 

 

“What did you just say, Tiffany? Come out now, let’s have this talk who did you call ugly just now?” Jessica follows from behind, but the bathroom’s door already closed so there’s no use to argue without seeing her beautiful face. Then she also goes to change her clothes.

 

 

 

After changed her clothes, Tiffany turns on the water to wash her face, but when she looks into the mirror her tears start to flow. Why did all of this happen to her? Her pureness got ruined in a blink of eyes because of someone heartless likes Jessica.

 

 

 

“Tiffany, what are you doing in there?” Sound of knocks on the door wake Tiffany up, she quickly turns off the water and wipes her tears.

 

 

 

“Tiffany!”

 

 

 

The latter opens the door and walks past Jessica. “I called you why didn’t you answer me?”

 

 

 

“I’m going now, goodb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter