1. Misunderstanding

Love & Money
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Get in and close the door.”

 

 

Jessica viciously says from her office desk. Tiffany hesitated following, feels like a prisoner as eyes are watching her every move.

 

 

“Go sit over there.” Jessica states a bit annoyed when a figure stands stuck beside the door. Tiffany awkwardly sits on a large couch and carefully pulls her purse closer to hide from judge’s sight.

 

 

“Go ahead. Explain or do you still have more excuses for the loss of our Entertainment?”

 

 

“What are you talking about? I don't have any excuses. I know it was my fault I want to apologize and I’m so sorry. But I never want any bad happens to your company.” After she speaks truly, Tiffany quickly lowers her head to avoid Jessica’s eyes when she stares at her in annoyed and dissatisfied.

 

 

 

“But it happened. My latest TV program got spread out.”

 

 

“I’m sorry…” Tiffany whispers, staring to the floor avoids sharp eyes of Jessica. She tightly holds her purse tries to contract her body together, feeling small and half under those stares.

 

 

“If you really want to apologize you must be honest and open up to me. How can I inform if you’re loyalty to me when you can’t even look into my eyes? It’s so disrespected!”

 

 

Hesitated, Tiffany decides to have connection with Jessica’s sharp eyes which looking at her without blinks.  Under those eyes even if someone are a perfection and purity they will also get speechless.

 

 

“I don’t have any reasons to lie. Please believe me. It already happened and it’s worthless to explain further because it can’t help anything. I have nothing to lie, each question you asked I tell the truth.”

 

 

“Really?” The sound of mocking can be heard makes the honest Tiffany bends her head and nods a bit. “Yes, with every word I said.” Jessica let out a tired sigh.

 

 

“Stop pretend to be a pity. I don’t feel sorry for these stupid acts of yours. Tremble body and red eyes. Cut the crap. Just tell me the true how much did my rival pay you and your sister, Tiffany?”

 

 

“No one hire us. We got fooled.” She bites her shakily lower lip to hold back her tears. Jessica scoffs in annoyed. Suddenly, papers are thrown onto Tiffany’s laps.

 

 

 Jessica stands in front of her with serious face. “Then what did your application mean? You clearly wrote you didn’t have relative! Family! Work for TV Entertainment, Propaganda, Advertisement! Don’t tell me you didn’t understand. You lied to us from the start.”

 

 

“That time I never thought it was important. My sister wanted me to work with her too, but I like Jung Entertainment a lot. So I quickly applied I didn’t know it was so miserable to have sibling working in different Entertainment.” After Tiffany states she jumps a bit in surprised when Jessica slams her hand on the table.

 

 

“What did you just say? Did you think of our application a joke?”

 

 

“No. I didn’t mean anything like that. Like I said I thought it was not a problem.”

 

 

“But now it’s a problem! Why don’t you just shut up? Do you think I’m crazy? If it’s not important why do I question about it?! It’s for every staffs! Every session! Every generation! That’s why we need human resources! It was our fault to hire you in the first place! Our hard work for almost a year got ruined because of your stupid act, you caused my company to chaos and my rival looks down on me!”

 

 

“I’m so sorry for your trouble. I will take responsibility by quit my job.” Tiffany whispers.

 

 

It’s not even her fault and they put blame on her. Truthfully, because of Yoona fooled her sister to fall crazy in love and after took advantages she ran away to abroad. Taeyeon’s president which is Yoona’s aunt reproached her sister for one side of love that her niece already has a fiancée and thought of her as a good friend.

 

 

After Taeyeon has been awarded of the reality she’s very angry and hurtful. Because Yoona gave the greatest hopes if Taeyeon had any data from Jung Entertainment, her aunt will allow them to marry each other. Before that Taeyeon hesitated and worried about her younger sister’s future, but Yoona offered and guaranteed a higher position in her aunt’s Entertainment. At that time Tiffany had no clue with what her sister has been doing until she lost their latest TV program.

 

 

Tiffany repeats her side story and lets out a long tired breathe. She stares at the frowned face of Jessica and confirms her words again.

 

 

“I’m happy to quit my job without take a cent.”

 

 

“You don’t have to quit.”

 

 

“What do you mean? But it was my faul-”

 

 

“You don’t have to quit because you were removed long ago. It’s weird enough why Anna didn't tell you and you dared to wear company’s uniform to meet me. You sure don’t have any shame, Tiffany. Fine, if you’re not going to explain further and I’m also getting feed up with you too. I should let my lawyer talks to you and your sister. Just you watch I’m not going to let this slip away easily.”

 

 

“D-Do you want to sue us? Why do you want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter