Mr Kwon's Daughter

Kwon's Service

Kwon Yuri, the youngest and only daughter out of the three children of Mr Kwon.

To Yuri money was the best thing you could give her, she loved earning it. At a young age Yuri had known the sad reality, that money controlled almost everything. Mr Kwon didn't have a lot of money to raise his two sons and one daughter, he could only afford to send Yuri off to one of the best  university in Seoul majoring in business whilst her two older brothers did their service in the army. 

Mr Kwon was proud of Yuri, she was naturally smart and quite the looker too, however, she did tend to get into trouble. A young Kwon Yuri had once made a bet with her friends that if she had manage to be the on the top for the upcoming maths test then they would have to pay her 8,000 won each.

She had pretended to be stupid on purpose and when it came to money being involved it was her time to shine.

Her friends ended up paying her and the plan was executed succesfully the young Kwon Yuri was now 4x richer than originally, and she was now able to buy the latest slim playstation.

Although she had thought of it as good business skills her friends called it a scam and ended up telling Mr Kwon about how his youngest and only daughter had scammed her 12 yr old friends. 

At the age of 14 Yuri had started working at the garage Mr Kwon had put up when he was in his 30's, Yuri however only worked with selling pieces for cars and answering phones though she did learn a fair amount about cars, eventually at 18 Yuri had become Mr Kwons personal secretary, and was getting paid. 

This was when Mr Kwon realised that his daughter had a knack for business.

"Appa! Lets have takeaway tonight, my treat." Yuri had come through the garage quiet enthusiasticly. 

Mr Kwon eyed his daughter, shes only ever this happy when she has recieved a good amount of money. It made Mr Kwon question how his daughter earns money without a job and living as a student. 

"Aigoo where have you been Yuri-yah its almost 9 pm" 

"i had a meeting, there was a business proposal to be made." Yuri said as if she was a busy business woman.

"Yah, Yuri-yah what do you mean by business proposal huh you punk?!" Mr Kwon pinched his daughters ears slighlty

"Im joking Appa! Just met up with some friends afterschool." Yuri lied. 

"Then how come you have money?" Mr Kwon asked. 

"Ive been saving up appa, why does it feel like you're interrogating me?" 

His daughter was far too happy today, there must've been something she was hiding. 

"Why is it that i feel like i can't trust you Yuri-yah?" 

"Aish Appa, can't you just be contempt that your daughters a genius and has a plan" Yuri said patting her fathers shoulders. 

"How can i when my so called genius of a daughter makes stupid ideas" 

"Aigoo Appa, you need to trust me. One day..." Yuri had always had a plan to help her father with his debt it wasn't the first time he had heard one of her many ideas.

First it was to sell enough gears and car equipments and become well known so that her and her fathers garage would be well known and earn large sums of money, the next was to collect  enough rare collectables and sell them off for large sums of money, it was something that she had seen online. And now it was-

"One day appa i'll become a stockholder and work in a big industry and earn lots of money. Then we'll be able to live a comfortable life Appa, you, me and oppa's." Yuri beamed a smile at her father. 

Mr Kwon couldn't help but laugh at his daughters foolishness Aish this punk, how is it that you cost me more trouble than your brothers?!

 "And what if my only daughter gets swept off her feet by a man and get taken away from me?" 

"Pfft they'll have to try very hard, im not an easy woman Appa" Yuri said

"Im glad you're not Yuri-yah..."