Driving

Jongie's Drabble Collection

Pairing: Woohyun/Sungjong

A/N: Inspired from Infinite Showtime ep 5


"How could you not know where is the accelerator? Woohyun looked at Sungjong and questioned him seriously. "Are you sure you passed your driving test?" Woohyun continued, teasing Sungjong, satisfied seeing the pout forming on Sungjong's face as he scrunched his nose adorably.

 

"What. It's not my fault I can't drive. The car is just old and lousy. I swear I could do better with a better car!" the younger retaliated, face red with embarassment.

 

"You can't even the exit the parking lot and you dare say the car's the problem? Just admit it, you're plain lousy. Hoya did well with the same lousy car you drove." 

 

Not knowing what to retaliate, Sungjong kept silent, the redness of his face spread to his neck.

 

Liking the embarrased look on the maknae's face, Woohyun continued with a mischievous tone, "Did you saw Sunho hyung's face? He looked seriously afraid for his life". The elder laughed hysterically at his own statement, stealing a glance at the younger who is still keeping silent.

 

"Aww is my Sungjongie angry?" Woohyun said, halting his laughter when he saw his lover sulking.

 

"I tried my best to improve, but it didn't work. It's not my fault" the maknae mummbled softly, pout still evident on his face.

 

Taking the younger into his arms, Woohyun gave a quick peck on the younger lips, successfully kissing the pout away. "Honestly, I don't get why you try so hard in driving, have you forgotten that your handsome boyfriend here is awesome at driving?" Woohyun said, adding a wink and sending a heart to Sungjong.

 

Huffing slightly at his boyfriend's words, Sungjong felt himself smiling at his boyfriend's greasy actions. Trust Woohyun to make him feel better. Snuggling himself closer to the warmth of Woohyun's hug, Sungjong sighed contently, enjoying the moment.

 

The peacful silence was interrupted soon later when he heard Woohyun said, "But you do have to admit that you at driving and please, please don't drive anymore."

 

Sending a jab to Woohyun's stomach when he heard him laughing, Sungjong questioned himself again. Why did he fall for that jerk?


I may be a black lemon but woojong is too cute to be ignored!

Hope you guys liked it! ;))

 

~BerrikkaL