Roommates

Jongie's Drabble Collection

Pairing: Hoya/Sungjong

A/N: Back when Hoya and Sungjong were roommates, inspired from one of Infinite's radio skit.


"Sungyeol! Go wake Hoya up, we have a schedule in 2 hours time." Sunggyu told the resident choding, voice stern with the leader vibe.

 

"Why meeeeeee? Tell Woohyun hyung to go." Sungyeol argued back, adding a little pout hoping it would convince his small-eyed leader.

 

"Well, Woohyun is busy preparing breakfast. So go now. Else, no breakfast for you." Sunggyu sternly said, leaving no room for negotiations.

 

"Fine. Whatever." Sungyeol sulked as he walked towards his shared room, muttering words of displeased towards Sunggyu. 

 

Dongwoo who was at the side chuckled at the sight of pouting Sungyeol and Sunggyu, internally celebrating he wasn't the one asked to wake Hoya up.

 

Well...... It wasn't because they disliked Hoya, but Hoya tend to be a little, just a little, violent when someone tries to wake him up. So, none of the members liked being asked to wake Hoya up.

 

 

"Aahhhhh!" a scream resonated throughout the apartment as an angry Sungyeol stomped out of his room, spewing curses along his way while clutching his tummy.

 

"I'm so ing done with Lee Howon. He just attacked me again!  I don't care what you say but I'm not going in ever again!" Sungyeol huffed, feeling annoyed as he sat down on the couch, wincing at the pain coming from his tummy.

 

"HAHAHAHA didn't you got kicked yesterday too?" Woohyun laughed hysterically at Sungyeol as Dongwoo joined in the laughter. Myungsoo who was still dozing off at the dining table peeked his eyes to see what happen as s continued to laughed uncontrollably. 

 

"What's wrong hyungs? I heard a scream from the bathroom, is anything wrong?" a confused maknae walked towards s feeling confused with Sungyeol's annoyance and s' laughter.

 

"Sungjongie! Go wake your roommate up. We have a schedule in 2 hours' time" Sunggyu told the confused Sungjong as he nodded and walked towards his room.

 

Few seconds later, a half awake Hoya walked out of his room, greeting the members in high spirit, happy with his good night sleep.

 

"Hey guys morning! And what's with that face Yeol?" Hoya asked as he walked towards the bathroom.

 

"What the ----! I've been trying so long to wake him up and even got kicked in the tummy yet Sungjong woke him up in like what 5 seconds?!" Sungyeol shouted to nobody as s erupted into laughters.

 

"Well, you've should have known better only Sungjong can wake Howon up, yet still unharmed." Woohyun said between his laughters. "Now now, come and have breakfast or else our leader will start to nag again.


How was it? I hope you guys enjoyed it. This time it's Hojong! <3

Kekeke only our cute maknae can wake the almightly Hogod up (unharmed, that is) !

Have a good day:)

 

~BerrikkaL