Chapter one

Ricochet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

▬Chapter one▬

The sun rose above Mount. Olympus, its rays showered down onto the Earth and all that lived in it. Fresh flowers of various colours greedily took in the generous sunlight, its stem stretched higher and higher. The whispering wind danced around the sycamore trees; the leaves of the tree moved slightly towards the rhythm of the breeze. High on the mountain, the view of the many temples of the Greek gods could be seen with mortals bustling about. Lyrical chirping from the birds echoed in the surrounding, its melodies travelled far into Aphrodite's sanctuary. It was carved out of marble; marble tiles, marble ceiling and even marble vases. The room had many flowers spread out in cream marble vases, red roses being the most. 

In the corner of the room where a chaise lounge was stationed, the Goddess of love was draped lazily on the furniture, her golden locks glowing and her red lips resembling that of a rose's petal. She glared at her son who leaned himself against one of the marble pillars, his eyelids drooping and his gaze unfocused. His locks were the same shade of colour that his mother possessed, his stature standing tall but lean with muscle. He wore a striking white toga with a golden clasp on the shoulder, his chiselled chest bared. In his right hand was an elegant bow with intricate designs, gems like emerald and amethyst embedded into the gold. Just like his mother, his lips were red but a few shades lighter. His lips were stretched into a daring smirk.

Aphrodite frowned, "Tch. You brat, for all of the weight that I gained during pregnancy, the least you could do is respect me." She sat up on the chaise lounge, her hands folded over her chest as she regarded her son with disdain. He shrugged at her words.

"It's like as if you're saying you're not gaining fat now because from what I can see, you seem a bit on the heavy side these days. Got another one coming?" he retorted bluntly. Aphrodite's left eye twitched. She considered the possibility of whether or not he would dodge her sandal. "Why did you call me here anyway? It's not like you to actually see much less talk to your own son."

"My dear, sweet Sehun," she began, making her way towards the young God. "There is no need to be bitter. The reason why I summoned you is because I want a favour."

"Favour? What makes you think I'll do it?"

"Because I'm your goddamned mother damn it!" Her voice raised, her expression turning sour. This boy will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter