Arrival of a new life

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Boarding the plane with heavy steps, I took in a deep breathe and look up at the sky. It wasn't a starry night and the moon was slightly covered by dark clouds. Letting out a deep sigh, I told myself that maybe when the sun is out, I'll feel better about this decision made. Finding my seat, I sat down and start adjusting myself into a comfortable position. Looking out the window, I start having second thoughts. Should I really do this? I had never lived alone and never have I had a chance to be independent. I'm worried and scared. Just then, I got a text message on my phone. Opening up the message, it was from my cousin, Kikky. 

Everything over here are settled and all prepared. Don't worry, I'm here too. I'll fetch you up at the airport. See you! 

Closing my eyes, I decided to throw away my thoughts and just rest. When I've reached Seoul International Airport, dad and mom would probably by then saw my letter. I just hope they will be fine with my decision and don't get too upset. But, no matter what, I'm not going back to be a puppet anymore. I want to seek my own life. 

After approxiamtely seven hours, I've reached Seoul international airport. I have been here before, when I was younger, with my family. They brought me with them over here for a business meeting. So I didn't get to hang around like a tourist and have fun. Instead, I learnt about korea culture through the net. As kpop is growing more popular worldwide, I'm not the nerd type which don't follow up trends so I watched many korean dramas and even listen to some korean songs. In fact, I even managed to learn some basic korean language. Everything about korea is just so fasinating to me, just like antartica is to me, but of course I'll choose to come here rather than antartica. And there she is, Kikky, standing out among the awaiting people at the arrival hall with her fashionably dressed outfit, which seems to be annoucing to everyone that she is a fashion stylist. Walking up to her, she gave me big hug and I smiled. I missed her so much. Ever since her family decided to emigrate here for her career, we didn't contact as often as before. We would always hang out together back then, like sisters. And I'm envious of her for how supportive her family is and the freedom they gives her. 

"Come on, let's head back to my house." Kikky let out a wide smile and leads me the way to her car. 

"Have my dad called?" I bet by now they had seen my letter and know about my whereabouts. 

Kikky let out a light sigh then turned to me, "Don't worry. My dad have talked to your parents. Well, they wasn't that happy but my dad believes that they will eventually come through it. Just give them some time. Anyway, this happened too sudden without any warning. You gotto appease them someday in time to come too, alright?" 

Kikky is always so mature and can give me good advices whenever I do something inappropriate or when I feel down. 

"So, you'll be staying with me, alright?" 

"kikky, actually I would prefer if I can stay alone. I want to be independent. You know what I want when I approa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter