The unexpected

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Entering the office, I see four familiar faces seated around the long oval shaped meeting table. Kikky leads me in front and bowed. 

"Hello Mr Park. Nice to meet you." She greeted Park Jin Young. And I just simply bowed to him. He smiled and asked us to sit. 

"So.. which one will be the one working with us?" He asked. Kikky then lightly pat me on my hand to introduce myself. 

"She's the one Mr Park. I'm the one who arranged with your staff." 

So, I nervously got up from my seat and introduce myself. 

"Hello Mr Park, I'm Clara. Nice to meet you." I have no idea what to say so I just introduce my name and then I found myself at a loss for words. I was resisting the urge inside me to turn and look at the three other guys. As much as I want to, I couldn't dare to until one of them spoke up. 

"So you will be our stylist? You look young though." 

And so I hesitantly turned to look at him. I don't know what to say so I could merely let out a light smile and nod my head in reply to hs question. 

"She's 24 this year, so that makes her younger than all of you of course." Luckily Park Jin Young spoke up. Of course he knows how old am I. He have my every information. 

"Miss Clara, I have seen your works and I like it. It suits these bunch of monkey boys well. May I ask you, did you drew these designs with any one in yr mind perhaps?" 

His question made me bit my lips.

"Honestly, I drew these designs with many people in my mind." 

"Oh, may I ask who?" He probed. 

"Various artists. I've seen many different kinds of concepts different artists have and sometimes I feel like they should probably wear something else which fits their body better and so I start drawing.." 

"What about the 2pm members? Were they part of the various artists in your mind?" Now this is a tricky question. I thought for awhile then answered him, 

"Yes. But it's not that their outfits weren't good and fitting. It's just that I personally have my own opinions and I like to be bold and creative." 

Park Jin Young said nothing but just nodded his head and smiled. He then turned to the three guys and exchanged glances with them. I could see them exchanging glances and I felt nervous. 

"Welcome to JYP, miss clara." Park Jin Young then said to me and the three guys then cheered in unison and joy loudly. 

"Finally we can have a young female stylist!" One of the guy said and hi-fived with the other guy beside him. 

Park Jin Young then start introducing me to the three guys which I don't think there's a need to. The guy who first asked me if i'm their stylist is Wooyoung. The guy who cheered for having a younger stylist is Junsu and the one he hi-fived was Junho. 

"Sorry for their behavior, they are like monkeys. You should get used to them. But if there's any uncomfort coming from them, please tell me. I'll deal with them." Park Jin Young told me and I merely smiled awkwardly. 

"Hyung! Stop calling us monkeys. You are ruining our image in front of her." Junho complained. 

"By the way, miss clara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter