006 - The Idiots

The Bad Boy's Good Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Bad Boy’s Good Girl

006 -  The Idiots

HaNeul’s POV

I heard a faint voice calling my name and shaking my shoulder slowly.

“HaNeul.”

“HaNeul.”

“Get off me.” I begged and grumbled and my voice muffled over a pillow. A hard and firm pillow. I didn’t really remember walked and slept in the room last night, but this pillow is soo warm. I snuggled deeper to the pillow and kept on sleeping. 

“HaNeul.”

“HaNeul. Wake up.” The voice coaxed.

“No. Go away.” I mumbled. The voice owner grabbed my hand and pulled me.

“HaNeul, I said wake up.” The voice said. I stirred in my sleep, the voice owner kept shaking me, trying to wake me up.

“Let me sleep. Omma, 10 minutes more.” 

“I’m not your mother!!” the voice simply stated and I heard a deep grunt. 

It must be from MinGyu or Wonwoo.

“Hmm.” I grunted and flipped to the other side. Putting my leg on a thing – maybe the couch hand’s rest -. I won’t wake up eventhough I need to fight.

“Yahh, Baek HaNeul. Put your leg off my face.” Someone shouted.

“Hmm.” I mumbled.

“Kim MinGyu, wake her up.”

“How??”

“Just do anything.”

“Anything??”

They shook me a few times before I felt like someone leaning toward my face. “I have a lot of ways to wake you up, you know.” I slowly opened one of my eyes and saw MinGyu’s face right infront of my face.

“Morning MeanGyu. Good night MeanGyu.” I closed my eyes and snuggled to the comfy and warm pillow again.

“How about a peck on the cheek??” A deep voice said.

“Or a whack on the lips.” I shooted my eyes opened and saw MinGyu looking at me.

“I’d like none of above please.” I said before put my head back. 

 

Wait, why I saw MinGyu lying under me??

Where’s the pillow??

Where's my bed??

Why am I at the living room??

 

“HaNeul, Jun is cooking some waffles. I’ll eat all of it and leave none to you if you still sleeping right now.” Wonwoo said.

My eyes snapped open and I immidiately rosed from the ‘bed’ only to fall to the hard floor. I rubbed my before blinked my eyes to adjust the bright light. I looked up and saw MinGyu and Wonwoo lying on the sofa hugging each other. Wonwoo laughed at me who is looking at them weirdly and wore a michievous smiled on his face.

 

“Look, that’s work” Wonwoo laughed.

 

Who won’t??

Waking up, seeing two smokin’ hot guys hugging on the couch??

Screw off!!

 

Wonwoo chuckled before slowly sat up seperating the hug. He massaged his neck and do some strecthing. 

“Damn, I’m still sleepy.” He yawned and smiled at me.

I didn’t say anything, just stay rooted at my place only to hear some soft snore beside me and saw S.Coups hugging JeongHan’s hand while sleeping. Joshua was sleeping beside them at the other side and the other was sleeping all around the room. Hoshi, DK, The8 and SeungGwan was sleeping together infront the TV and Hoshi’s and DK’s head was under the coffee table. Jun was already woke up and he was at the kitchen, cooking breakfast. Woozi, Vernon and Dino was nowhere to be found. Maybe have some errand to do in the morning.

“Okay, I’ll just get up.” I stretched a little bit and slowly getting up. I was about to walk away when Wonwoo suddenly hold my hand, pulling me toward him. I fell ontop of his chest and MinGyu was under him,soundly sleeping.

“Yahh, yahh!! What’re you doing??” I asked him, slightly turned to crimson red.

“Sleeping.”

“With me ontop of you??” He nodded and I chuckled. We smiled at each other. 

I looked under him and saw MinGyu slowly opening his eyes.

“Yahh, you guys are soo heavy!!”

“Get off me, you moron.”

“I take that as a compliment, thank you.” Wonwoo sarcasticly replied. I tried to pry myself from him went he slide his hand above my waist.

“Yahh, yahh, yahh!!! Watch your hand.” I groaned at him and he just smirked before closed his eyes. I stared at his handsome face, his tousled dark hair hung over his closed eyes. He was sleeping with a stupidly mischievous grin on his lips, a smile that held some big secret. 

I grinned before took my hand and ruffled his hair.

“You’re so cute when you’re sleeping.” I smiled. He abruptly opened his eyes and his face reddened.

“T-thanks.” He said before closed his eyes again. I tried to stood up and loosen his hug from me, but he just tightened it. I lifted my finger and poked his face a few times. He stay asleep. I pinched his cheek, played with his pointed nose, touched his eyelashes before slapped him a few times.

“Yahh, let me go!!” He grunted but still asleep. I struggled under his hard and firm hand to loosen his hug. Finally, after I was free from his grip, he snuggled closer to me, putting his head on the crook of my neck, smiling like an idiot, thinking that I’m a huge teddy bear.

Hoshi suddenly stood up from his sleep and his eyes was slightly opened. He was still half awake and he’s searching for the other half. 

He let out a soft yawned before looked at DK, who was still sleeping and looked around the room, only to find all of his friends were still in deep sleep. Hoshi looked at me and I mouthed him to come and help me. Instead he just stay there, yawned,  slowly closing his eyes before went sleep again.

I looked at MinGyu, who had his head rested dangerously on the end of the couch’s arm rest and his leg was ontop of the coffee table, his mouth was slightly opened. I shifted under Wonwoo’s loosen grip and suddenly his grip tightened around my waist. I placed my hand on his firm chest, pushing me off him only when MinGyu suddenly rolled a little bit to the end of the couch, making him fell from the couch taking me and Wonwoo along with him to the floor.

I yelped when our body contacted with the floor. I looked down and saw to my horror that everyone was piled on top of S.Coups and JeongHan. Our body fell ontop of JeongHan and S.Coups, who were lying vertically instead on us who were lying horizontal. S.Coups’s eyes shotted opened and a loud grunt escaped his lip. JeongHan was trying to push us from him. I was ontop of Wonwoo and MinGyu under him. Wonwoo and MinGyu slowly woke up and he – Wonwoo - looked at me, grinning while MinGyu was mumbling some death threats under his breath.

I rolled my eyes. Because of the loud thump, we actually managed to wake up half of the kids. Joshua, woke up, strecthing a little bit before his eyes landed on me who was ontop of Wonwoo. I groaned and Joshua smiled. He slowly stood up, strolled toward my direction – carefully so, he won’t step at any of his group's members – He leaned and smiled.

Joshua gripped Wonwoo’s hand, yanked it away from me before held up his hand, motioning me to take it. I slowly stood up from the groaning Wonwoo who is ontop the groaning MinGyu with two groaning members under him. He looked at the four of them before pushed Wonwoo from MinGyu. 

“Yahh, how did you do that??” He asked, raising his eyebrows at me.

“I’m not the one who did that. He is.” I said, poitning my finger at MinGyu.

“This isn’t cozy.” Wonwoo mumbled before opened his eyes. 

“How much do you guys weigh??” JeongHan said as he try to push the sleeping MinGyu.

“MinGyu, get off your from my face.” S.Coups shouted. Wonwoo was fully awake when he came and rescued the leader. He pulled MinGyu who had his leg propped up on top of the couch which the rest of his body was on the ground. The sight of him was actually fuunny since he always calm and cool. 

Wonwoo went toward him, pulling his hand and put him on the couch back. 

S.Coups and JeongHan stood up and massaged their neck.

“Wow, tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter