1/1

(i won't) let you go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 -Jihoonie!- Boy with pink hair sighed as he quickened his pace. It was way too early for this and last thing Jihoon wanted was his best friend glued to him for the rest of the day. Short boy cursed the day he decided pink hair was good idea, since he was noticeable. Too noticeable. He couldn't hide in the crowded corridor of his school even if he really wanted to. 

 

-Jihoonie, wait! I want to walk with you to class~~- Jihoon hoped, that one day Soonyoung will get the hint and leave him alone for one goddamn second, but it was almost like he was praying for something impossible. Blonde boy was always with him and by always Jihoon really meant always.  Since forever he couldn't get away from him. Jihoon remember how Seungcheol was teasing him about Soonyoung, but he only could look down and tried not to blush. 

 

Speaking of Seungcheol. 

 

Jihoon looked up for a moment and saw Seungcheol standing with Junghan and Jisoo. When he looked at Jihoon, he quickly looked away, as if he didn't saw him. Jihoon frowned and tried not to snap at him, but before he could say anything, Junghan smiled at him. -Hi Jihoon! 

 

Boy with pink hair looked at the ground and walked past them without second glance. He heard Junghan asking "Why Jihoon is mad at me?" and Jisoo telling him he did nothing wrong. Because honestly it wasn't his fault Seungcheol stopped talking to Jihoon and Soonyoung sometime ago and started hanging out with them. They were 'cool kids' and both Jihoon and Soonyoung were nobody.

 

Jihoon felt presence at his left and he didn't had to look up to know who it was. This time however it was different. Soonyoung had blank expression and mouth closed tightly, arm resting around Jihoon's shoulders, like he was trying to make him feel better, but he didn't ask what happened. He must've seen whole event. Jihoon moved closer to his best friend as they were making their way to class. 

 

Sometimes Jihoon was really glad Soonyoung was by his side.


♥♥♥


  -Want to hang out later?- Soonyoung asked with mouth full of food and looked up at Jihoon. Boy with pink hair looked back and sighed, as he nodded softly. -Don't think about him. He's just an . 

 

Soonyoung pointed with his thumb behind his back at Seungcheol sitting with populars. Blonde knew how awful Jihoon felt when oldest left them just like that one day, only saying they were losers and not to talk to him again. 

 

He was mad, but Jihoon was simply depressed. He became more gloomy than ever and Soonyoung decided to do anything to make Jihoon himself again. Even if it meant begin annoying as hell. Soonyoung much prefered Jihoon yelling at him than always-on-edge-of-crying Jihoon. 

 

Soonyoung loved him. He truly did. And everybody knew it. He never even tried to hide his feeling for younger boy, because he knew it was useless. He knew Jihoon was aware of his feeling too, but it seems like boy with pink hair didn't minded. Or didn't thought ot was someting that could ruin their friendship at least. 

 

-Soonyoung...- Jihoon was looking at the table with furrowed eyebrows and biting his lower lip. Blonde looked at him again and nodded his head in sign he was listening. Jihoon put hand on his neck and sighed. -Why... Why are you still friends with me?

 

Blonde put down his chopsticks and his eyes widened. Did he heard right? -What?

 

Jihoon sighed and looked away, too afraid to glance in other's direction. -I mean, you have more friends at dance studio, but you're with me all the time. Aren't you... Bored?

 

Soonyoung furrowed his eyebrows. -Of course I'm not. How can you say someting like this, Jihoon?- Boy with pink hair bowed his head. -Do you think you are easy to replace only because this bastard left us? I promise you, Lee Jihoon, that I won't ever leave you. Ever. Did you heard me?

 

Jihoon felt finger under his chin and let Soonyoung make their eyes meet. Blonde smiled at him and grabbed his small hand under the table. Jihoon felt his cheek grew hot as he slipped his hand out of Soonyoung's grip. -Stop it. Someone will see.

 

Soonyoung ignored pain in his heart and covered it with bright smile. -Oh. Are you saying, that if we were alone, then you would let me hold your hand?- Jihoon groaned and stand up, ready to walk away. Soonyoung looked at the ground for a second, shaking off disappointment before he grabbed his backpack and started running in exit direction. 

 

-Wait Jihoonie! 

♥♥♥

 

  Jihoon and Soonyoung were sitting on the grass, side by side. It was middle of the night, cold wind blowing on them and sending shivers dow their spines. Boy with pink hair was quiet since they met, leaving Soonyoung staring at his profile for 30 minutes already. 

 

-Jihoon...- Soonyoung put hand on other's shoulder and it made shorter snap out of his thoughts. They looked at each other and Jihoon couldn't take this anymore. 

 

Tear slipped out form his eyes and he let blonde boy hug him tightly to his chest. -Am I really this pathetic, Soonyoung?- He felt other shaking his head no and buried his face deeper into Jihoon's neck. -Then why everyone keep leaving me? Even my father!

 

Soonyoung knew Jihoon's parent were fighting, but today when he was already in his bed, younger called him and asked him to meet. He knew it was about them again and he agreed to met with Jihoon right away, even if they had school tomorrow. Soonyoung had feeling, that Jihoon's parents will get divorce someday, but he didn't guessed it will be so soon. 

 

-You father is not leaving you. He loves you too much.- Soonyoung moved away slightly and cupped Jihoon's face. He wiped away tears with his thumbs and his eyes roamed across Jihoon's face. So beautiful. -He's not getting divorce with you. Sometimes it's like that. Your parents were in love, but their love ended somewhere, sadly. They have to seperate or they'll never be happy again. Do you want them to destroy each other?

 

Jihoon shook his head softly. -So let them make their own way. And don't worry about your father. As I said, he loves you too much. You're his only child, he treasures you a lot. Even if he moves out, you'll keep in touch. 

 

Boy with pink hair frowned. -You're not helping me, you know?

 

Soonyoung smiled at him. One of his hands left his face and reached for Jihoon's. This time other let him interwine their fingers and Soonyoung smiled at the sight. -I'm sorry baby, but sometimes it's better to know bitter true, than hearing empty promises. 

 

Jihoon grimaced at nickname, but before he could protested, he felt ligh push and he somehow ended lying on the ground. Soonyoung was on top of him and blonde's hands where on his waist. Jihoon watched in horror as Soonyoung smirked and his fingers started moving quickly. 

 

-Stop! Soonyoung I will kill you! Stop it!- His threats soon shifted to giggling and then to full laugh. Somewhere in the background he could hear Soonyoung laughing with him and Jihoon wanted to be mad at him, but he couldn't. 

 

It felt so good to finally laugh after weeks of beging in despair. After a while Soonyoung's finger moved to his stomach and Jihoon couldn't hold back tears, but this time he was crying because he was laughing too much. 

 

-Please stop, I can't breathe.- Blonde looked at boy beneth him and grinned at him. Jihoon had smile on his pretty pink lips and it was all because of Soonyoung. Maybe he shouldn't be this proud because of this, but he still was. He leaned in until their noses were touching and boy with pink hair suddenly looked panicked. 

 

Soonyoung leaned in a bit more and rubbed his nose against other's, giving him eskimo kiss. He moved away and they looked into each other's eyes. -Now, I want to see you like this everyday. I hate seeing you so sad, it's breaking my heart. 

 

Jihoon knew his face was as pink as his hair when he heard what Soonyoung said. Blonde stand up. -Come on, don't lay on the ground or you'll catch a cold.- He helped Jihoon and when they both were on their feet he hugged smaller once again. -If you need someone to talk, just call me. No matter if it's morning or middle of the night, I'm here for you. Don't hold in your problems or you'll go mad. 

 

Yes, Jihoon was really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter