Fulfilled

Warmth

Namjoon could hear Jungkook kept moving on his bed. Every 10 minutes, he would move and change his position. Then, it changed to every 5 minutes, 2 minutes, a minute, and now he kept tossing his body on his bed, making the bed cover wrinkle. Namjoon sighed. Then, he decided to speak to the younger.

"Yah," he called.
Jungkook looked at him, slightly surprised that Namjoon was still awake despite that it has been 2 hours from the time they climbed to their beds. 
"Yes, hyung?" Jungkook answered.
"You can't sleep?" Namjoon asked, hair slightly messy.
Jungkook then averted his gaze and faced the ceiling. Sighing, he nodded. 
"What's wrong? Are you not feeling well?" Namjoon asked again.
Jungkook shook his head and ran his fingers through his hair. Judging by the frown that was obvious on the maknae's face, Namjoon knew that he wasn't going to sleep anytime soon. And so, he opened his bed cover that was covering his tall body and while looking to the younger, he said, "Come here."
He could see Jungkook's surprised expression with the dim light from the table lamp. Jungkook was hesitant at first, but after hearing Namjoon say "it's okay", he slipped beside him. The next thing he knew, in front of him was Namjoon's broad chest and it was filled with his familiar, comforting scent. Jungkook closed his eyes, arms going around Namjoon's waist as he felt Namjoon pressing their bodies closer. Namjoon patted his back, as if telling him to relax. Then he planted a kiss on the younger's crown as he drifted to sleep. Jungkook too, was finally feeling sleepy, and the empty sensation that he felt before was already filled. And finally he got it. The thing that he was searching for, was Namjoon's warmth.