Bae Bae

POMME | Bae Bae

 

 

 

Timestamp: August 2014

            It was late in the evening and yet Bigbang is still in YG building, preparing songs and brainstorming for their anticipated comeback, after almost 3 years.

            Seungri, being his panda self sat on a couch and pep talked the members.

            “Ahhhhh.. the pressure is really on us Hyungs, this article is insane! Plus the comments of the netizens... waa! They really are expecting big from us..”

            TOP was not bothered with what the maknae just said.. With legs crossed, he calmly replied, “that's what seniors are supposed to do. I do not fear reception from the public because our songs are great, we put a lot of effort into it, not to mention Jiyong being so inlove while writing some”

            Jiyong, who is focused on editing some lyrics heard what TOP said, and flashed his gummy smile, “Yaaaah!  It’s not bad to get inspiration from a Grandma,” and picked up his phone.

 

 

            2 text messages from DARA:

            Jiyong-ah, I'm sleepy now. Good night babe. ^^ Don't stress yourself too much. Go go go~!      

            Sent at 12:12AM

            I will lock my doors now, you have your keys anyways. In case you're dropping by ^^ .

            Sent at 12:13AM

 

 

            “What's with GO GO GO all of a sudden? She says go go go in everything. This cute yeoja~”

            He mumbled and smiled, while getting back to his notes.

 

“Jeongsini mangsiniya hollyeosseo nege
Piga hanjjogeuro tto ssollyeosseo nege
Wiheomhae you’re so tankerous babe
Sallyeojwo babe gyeongchal bulleo babe”
 

 

“Waaaaa... Jjinja?! Ya, your lyrics are getting bolder than before, daebak!” said by Daesung in his high voice, eyes gone.

“Maybe its the Dara effect, he's been different since they admitted their relationship within YG family..” answered Taeyang, who is half , lying on the sofa.  “It’s been 2 years yet he's still all cuddled up to Dara noona everytime, like new couple.” he jokingly added.

 

“Aish! You rascals!” He exclaimed, while being all giddy. “Kaja, its late, let's continue this tomorrow”

***

 

Ji promised Dee that he'll drop by her place until the evening. Staying at each other's place is their only way of having quality time together since they have to hide their relationship to the public. 

Its 2:05 AM, Dara suddenly woke up by hearing that the Television is still on.

 

“Ahh pabo Dara” she said to herself, while getting up from bed. Wearing just white long polo shirt and her bottom undies. She lives by herself today anyways. 

To her surprise, she saw Jiyong on the couch, watching TV while drinking beer.

 

“Oh, Jagiya,” Ji looked at her and smiled, he stood up and wrap his hands around Dara's waist.

“I woke up thinking I left the TV on.. what time did you get here? You shoud have waken me up” she asked while caressing Ji's chest.

“Ahh, I know you're tired with all these promotions. By the way, chukahae on your comeback. You are amazing as always. My Dara is perfect as always” He said, still wrapping his hands on, he kissed Dara's forehead.

 

“Aigoo Mr. Kwon, your sweet words are always calming.. kamsa”. She smiled. 

He let go of Dara, sat on the couch and complemented her girlfriend's look.

 

'Waaa.. Sandara Park with only white shirt on, I am in love. Simple yet deadly” he teased. 

“Hey I am called Goddess for a reason,” she double winked, and sat beside her Ji.

He pulls Dara closer to him and said, “I was thinking of you the day I wrote Bae Bae. Wait till you hear it”

“I cannot wait that long, Jiyong. Sing it for me instead?” her puppy eyes are adorable as ever, Ji couldn't say no.

The two cuddled, Dara’s head resting on Jiyong’s chest, while Ji is singing Bae Bae in acapella.

 

After hearing the song Dara lifted her head up, blushed, and hit Jiyong's left arm. 

“Yah, that lyrics... well its.. for grown up.” She chuckled.

“You don't like it?” Ji pouted.

Dara pecked on his cheeks. “Who in the world would not like Gdragon’s composition? It’s a great song, out of the ordinary, fearless. It’s something VIPs and the public will definitely like, after all, its Gdragon’s – The genius hitmaker, GD.”   

 

“Ya, how could you be so cute, and tempting and chic and all... wow, I’m just glad you are mine. ONLY MINE.”

He laughed and pinch Dara’s cheeks with both hands.

 

“Kaja, Let’s sleep its almost 3AM, I have recording tomorrow afternoon,” then she yawned. 

“I brought you new sunglasses. Chanel sent them up, it’s gorgeous. I’ll show you tomorrow.” While they are on their way to bed.

 

“Let me guess? That’s another custom made sunglasses just for us two? Baby, your ways of possessiveness are always cute and warm. Thank you for taking care of me. Really. ” Dara said in her high tone while lying in bed.

 

 

“I want everything perfect for my princess. No, scratch that, perfect for my queen.” Jiyong hissed over Dara’s lips.