Bloody Awesome!

Stories Under The Weather

 

Donghae´s POV

 

 

 

I got pretty angry at that moment, I couldn´t help it but get angry. When I entered the classroom, everyone greeted me, except for him. Always he ignores me, always pissing me off. I strode towards him and put my palms on his desk.

“Good morning, Hyukjae,” I said in the most annoying tone I could muster. But the black haired student in front of me didn´t even look up from his book. .

I had no choice but to sit down in front of him, it was my place. Lee Hyukjae has always been the silent type, a little bit too much, though. No greeting, no reactions and on top of that his attitude. I couldn´t stand him sometimes. The teacher arrived and the class quieted down.

Ten minutes into the lesson, I was already super bored. I stopped focusing on the board and my mind slipped elsewhere, that´s when I felt someone staring. You know that feeling, when you have someone´s eyes on your back and it makes you feel antsy and rigid, yeah it was that kind of feeling. I began looking around until there was no other option from being it Hyukjae. And really, when I turned my head around, it was those brown eyes that were watching me intently.

“Don´t stare!” I shushed and frowned at him. Hyukjae only smirked.

“Lee Donghae? What is the answer to the question?” His smirk suddenly proved to be justified, I was caught by the teacher.

“Hell I know!” I barked, I was at school barely fifteen minutes and already pissed off to nowhere. The teacher was already used to my daily outbursts and didn´t tell me anything, instead called up somebody that would embarrass me well enough to shut me down.

“Lee Hyukjae? Do you know?” He asked smiling.

“753, sir,” Hyukjae smoothly answered before quietly turning back to his book. .

There was nothing worse than smartass Hyukjae in this world. Even the teachers were aware of the fact and whenever I began causing troubles, they used Hyukjae to hit back. Did they even care that Hyukjae became an outcast because of that? Of course they didn´t and I was only glad.

 

 

During the lunch break I went to the cafeteria. Holding the tray in my hands, I was looking around for a place to sit. All the tables were fully taken, luckily the place where Hyukjae sat was except for him completely empty. Nobody wanted to sit next to the quiet freak. I confidently strode towards him and sat downnext to him, the brown eyes only peeked from under black bangs and then looked back down on the meal. Silence, as always.

“Did a cat steal your tongue?” I asked the same question as every day. It was a lame joke and I hoped that if I kept repeating it, he would snap one day. Hyukjae sighed raising his head, it seemed like he would say something but in the end just closed his mouth and continued eating.

“Can´t you sometimes pretend you don´t know, when the teacher calls you?” I began with the bullying. Hyukjae shook his head.

“Do you think kids like you because you are a know it all? It´s the opposite, Hyukjae,” I told him ruthlessly. The mop of long black hair was covering Hyukjae´s face, I wondered, if he was hurt. He certainly stopped eating.

“Whatever, you don´t have to say anything, as long as you get your done, right?" I flailed and angrily left the room without even touching my meal.

It was no secret that I was a bully. I hated more things than I actually liked and the school was full of stuff I could hate. Still compared to Hyukjae I had friends on my own and people to hang around with. He didn´t and even so kept pulling that bull on me. If he only opened that pretty mouth, I wouldn´t feel so frustrated around him.

 

 

The next class was literature, Hyukjae embarrassed me for the second time today. I wonder where he got the guts when I just confronted him about it during the lunch break. That guy is just unbelievable. We have been classmates since I can remember and he has always been an like that. Keeping quiet, pretending to be pretty. But I don´t get deceived easily, I´m going to get my revenge during the break.

“Hyukjae!” I yelled once the bell rang. Everyone turned around except for the quiet guy.

“Monkey!” I tried again with similar success. Not getting what I wanted, I strode towards him and leaned against his desk. “Can´t you answer when I call, huh?” I asked although I knew Hyukjae never answered to anyone apart from teachers.

I was sitting on his book so he couldn´t even pretend to be reading, he couldn´t ignore me. Or so I thought, but he managed. Hyukjae was doing as if I just didn´t put my in front of his pretty face, what a prick. I touched his long black hair with my fingers but before I could enjoy Hyukjae’s reaction, my hand was slapped away.

“That´s enough,” I was told by a guy you would call the class president. A good boy everyone liked, the defender of the weak and the hero in the shining armour. Girls started whispering about how cool he is.

“You shouldn´t meddle in someone else´s business, er,” I told him but my wrist was still in his hand.

“You should stop playing around with Lee Hyukjae, he´s a good student,” the class president thought he knew everything.

What I hated the most was that this wasn´t about Hyukjae at all, it was about declaring war. Right now the top dog in the class was me, I was hated but also acknowledged. Some kids thought I was cool and some that I was an , but mostly they thought both. Our class president had similar reputation, I will give you a hint, both his qualities have something to do with the bottom part of human body. Smartass and -kisser, how fitting. High school life is gruesome but I think it´s romantic, these battles of frogs and mice.

“Let go or I will punch you,” I growled and for the first time Hyukjae showed some activity. His brown eyes were on us, the fight was in front of his desk.

“Then I should do it first,” the coward kicked my shin hard and with my hand still in his wrist, I ended up being pushed against Hyukjae´s desk. I was already scrambling on my legs to get back at him, when the teacher arrived.

For that adult douchebag it was obvious who started the fight and so I ended up getting detention. I did swear a lot, which didn´t help me to prove my innocence, and had to stay late after school. As I was sitting in the almost empty classroom, I was looking at the ceiling and thinking of the raven head. Then I remembered the president and knew one thing for certain, somebody would need stitches before the day ends.

 

 

With the sun setting behind the horizon as the background, a horrible slay was taking place behind the school. Two quick fists were colliding with smooth skin and thick bones. Black shoes didn´t care about the clean uniform, stomping with all their might. Cries and screams were falling into deaf ears as there was nothing like mercy in this cruel world. I watched the blood soak the white shirt impressed.

“That´s enough,” I chuckled, “Hyukjae.”

The red fist stopped mid-air, when the taller guy noticed me coming. The president in the meantime lost consciousness but that was irrelevant. Hyukjae cleaned his bloody hands on his pants and slowly walked to me in his usual tranquillity. You would hardly look for a worse hooligan than was Hyukjae. It was endlessly attractive.

“You messed him up so bad,” I shook my head in amusement.

“He hit you,” Hyukjae said calmly. Yeah, Hyukjae can talk very well, if it´s just me and him. Hyukjae hates crowds and our classmates. From the two of us, he is the real freak, I tell you.

“Thanks, as always,” I smiled and with interest followed those brown eyes that kept watching me the whole day.

“Why are you so irritated today?” Hyukjae asked me and kind of pushed me against the school wall. Much more gently than he probably pushed there the school president minutes ago.

“I don´t know, I think I missed you,” I answered and felt much better having his chest pressed against mine. “Hyukjae, you know I need you all the time,” I complained.

“Crybaby,” Hyukjae snorted and leaned closer to me. Then his bloated lips roughly pressed against mine. I felt him pull on my short hair with his bloody fingers a little and the kiss became needier. That bastard even bit me but I didn´t say anything to stop him because I liked it, and a lot too. Hyukjae was a crude punk but I´ve always been privileged.

I´ve started dating Hyukjae two years ago. Since then I haven´t found anything more blessing than spending time with him. Even though Hyukjae was a ing actor, pretending to be a nice kid while beating a guy to unconsciousness after school, I loved him. It was unbelievable for me that nobody has seen through him yet. On the other hand Hyukjae was exquisitely mine, the guy didn´t even care about his surroundings. When there were just the two of us, I could even wish for the moon and I would get it. Hyukjae was this kind of lover, quiet, sometimes nasty but devoted.

“Bloody,” I whispered when we parted.

“Really? I didn´t get hit, tho,” Hyukjae pouted, looking disappointed that I didn´t like the kiss.

He his clean lips and then pushed me against the wall even harder than before. Claiming my mouth again, his hands slid down to massage my backside. It was a little animalistic, almost beastly grunts coming from his throat. His hips were even humping me lightly. Hyukjae was trying to prove himself and it was all so funny. There he gets it, stupid know it all.

“Geez,” I breathed when we parted for the second time. The guard dog in my embrace was breathing hard and looking at me expectantly.

“I meant it was bloody awesome, idiot.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The End

(of the class president?)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello! This might be one of the last stories because spring is almost there and I guess, I will have to stop with these horrible things. :D No, I won´t, muhehehe, I´m gonna make some new stories :P Speaking about my evilness, this story was actually made-to-order.

"Haellen15 Oh wow.. Hello there! I would love to have anything from you!!! kekeke but my favorite genre is always school AU.. and lately I love it when they always argue but secretly like each other lolol Thank You so much!!! <3 "

And like that I would like to apologize since I made it so gruesome. That´s because I kept wondering, what kind of twist I should create to make the usual topic a little more exciting. So this is the result. Even so thank you for reading! - PandaHero