No Regrets

No Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sunlight casted streaks of bright rays through the blinds of the window and the jumbled sheets wrapped loosely around the two bodies. Jiyong exhaled in full contentment, running his rough hands down the length of her back.

 

“Mmm.” She moaned, gratefully. She shifted her body and closed the distance between them before turning to face him.

 

“God.” He bit his lip hard. “You’re so beautiful.” He was so astonished by the overall entirety of her. She was just so perfect, too perfect even. He couldn’t imagine feeling this way about anyone else ever again.

 

Her lips curved up into a smile as her cheeks flushed with a hint of red. Chaerin cupped his face in her hands and lightly pecked his nose.

 

“I love you.” He whispered. “, I am so in love with you Lee Chaerin.” He watched as her eyes sparkled after catching a hint of the sun’s rays.

 

“, I am so in love with you too.” Her eyes started b with tears. “God, it scares the hell out of me how in love with you I am.” She laughed, in attempt to hide the aching her heart suddenly felt.

 

He grasped the manicured hand that was lightly cupping his face and held it in his callused ones. “Can you promise me something?” His voice was soft, and Chaerin could see the vulnerability in his eyes.

 

“Anything.”

 

“Remember this moment, remember the way you feel right now. Please, just always remember this. Even if we’re not together one day, just remember me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter