two.

My first crush.

You smiled softly as you sat up from your bed and looked at the timing. Ah... Great! You thought and headed to get ready for school as you were thinking and hoping that this day would be fast. 

You ran downstairs in your school
uniform and backpack already on your right shoulder and gave both your mom & dad a peck on their cheeks and putted on your shoes and just when you touched the door knob you heared the doorbell ring, you opened your door and saw Mia with her big not even big.. but huge dorky round glasses greeting you. 

"M-miou! Are you ready for school?" She asked and looked at you with a smile. "Yeah! An-" "Honey! don't forget your lunch~" Your mom said and quickly putted it in your bag along with two drinks. She also greeted Mia as you two waved goodbye to your mom and headed to school. 

You and Mia love to talk about what will happen at school and laugh at your new history teacher. As you guys arrived at school and you two luckily at the same class so it didn't matter if one of you didn't know where the next class would be cuz you two would just follow each other or even simple, skip class and visit the school's garden. 

You guys also always sit next to each other in the back of the class, looking outside the window. 

How did you and Mia met? 


FLASHBACK

You sighed and had your head down.

"U-uhm E-excuse M-me--" A girl said with a shaking soft voice, she carefully tapped your shoulder. 


"What?!" You said and looked behind you as the girl jumped and backed away and held her head down. 
"D-do you M-maybe know where the school's reception I-is..?" The girl asked and sounded even as if she was afraid to.

"I-i'm looking for class C-2..." She continued. 
"Oh! That's my class, i'm sorry btw heh. Let me show you." You said and pulled her along with you to your class.

After arriving at the class you took a seat at the back, next to a window. 
Mia needed to introduce erself and as soon she was done, a guy stretched his leg on purpose as Mia fell to the ground and the class began to laugh. 

You felt furious and wanted to do something as you stood up and helped Mia up, the whole class got silent as you looked at them. "WHAT?!" You said with a glare on your face as the whole class stayed quiet and paid they're attention back in their books. 

Your class was pretty scared of you as you helped Mia and made her sit next to you, since then. You and Mia came closer to each other and you even began to protect her.


You smiled as you and Mia were right now laughing about something untill. 
"Students! Students..." Your teacher tried to make the class go quiet as no one was paying attention except for you and Mia. 

"I SAID STUDENTS!!" Your teacher raised her voice and this time the class was quiet and you even heard a student from the other side of the classroom say "damn..." 

Which made you chuckle. As the teacher began to smile again and cleared . "I would like you to meet our new male exchange student." 

You smiled and soon... your smile vanished as you saw the guy stepping infront of the glass and looking around the class with a bow as some girls were squeeling and whispering to each other with a giggle. "Omo.. he is so handsome.." "Quickly!! put him on the list of 'must-date'!!" "He's so cute.." That was basically the only things that could be heard. 

The male bowed with a smile "Hello.. I'm Luhan." Your eyes widened when he said his name. 

"M-m...Miou-sshi.. Are you okay...?" Mia asked you and shaked you a little with a worried tone in her soft voice as you just completely froze in your place.


Hope you liked it! Sorry since it has been a while hehe, been pretty busy ;; but i hope you guys liked it!