Sadness & Confess & Love

Byeol (별⭐️)

Sunwoo pov*
she excuse me after she hung up the phone.i wonder why she so hurry...i decided not to follow her.i scared she think  i a stalker.

Barona pov* 
"Barona...get ready..."my dad said.i got what he said.he want beat me.well,after my mother passed away,my dad changes.he always drunk and always beat me.then,he beat me until he tired beat me.i just cried and cried.i cant stay at those house.So,i go at my place that i always go if dad beat me or when i sad.i watched the beautiful star at the sky."so beautiful.."i said while sobbing.Then,someone said "like you." i was shocked.

Sunwoo pov*
i was about to go grocery and i saw a girl sitting on the grass while watching the star.i came near her and she said "so beautiful...".it was Barona.she was so beautiful.i love her very much."like you."i continued her.then,she   shocked."Hi Barona!" i greet."Hi S-sunwoo..."she greet back."what are you doing her at this late night?"i ask.she just quiet.i wonder why...

Barona pov* 
can i trust him? seem like he is caring to me.."well,my dad beat me."i just form my lips into line."your dad what?! did you want me beat him?!"he shout in angrily."no! why you want beat my dad?!"i shout back.why would him to beat my dad?! whenever how jerk my dad,his MY DAD and i wonder why he being like this."cause he beat you! i dont want you to get hurt Barona!!"he shout."why are you being like this?!"i shout."because.....i love you..."he said in low tone.i stopped.did he just confess? "because what?i didnt hear you."i said."huh..because I LOVE YOU BARONA!"he shout and he blush.i blush."so,thats why huh?"i smirk.yea..i like him too."Barona,the moment we bump at school hall,i suddenly fall for you.You just too beautiful in my eyes.i also watch that many guys talk about you.I dont want to lose you.So,under the  beautiful star,i want to confess to you.Barona,my crush,would you want to be my girlfriend and stay with me for forever?"he confess.i cried.this is my first time that a boy confess to me."yes.i would to be your girlfriend and stay by your side Sunwoo"i said.

Sunwoo pov*
"yes.i would like to be your girlfriend and stay by your side Sunwoo"she said in crying tone.i glad she accept it!!! finally!! my crush accept me!! im felt like i the luckiest guy in the world!! Then,i hug her and said "you're my star for forever.""saranghae Sunwoo oppa"she said.

Barona pov*
what a wonderful night tonight.i be his girlfriend.we start our love under the Byeol.

-the end-

finally already end! thank you for reading and upvote my story.i appreciate it^^ saranghae❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

-b1a4da