First meet & love

Byeol (별⭐️)

Barona pov* 
New student! i want study hard and get a great grade to make my mom proud of me!...mom..i miss her so muchㅠㅠ why she leave me so early...i want follow her..i dont want live my dad..he always not took care of me..okay,stop talking about dad..Now! lets go to principal office~ go! go! go!~ "huh..where it is?ㅠㅠ this school DAMN big than my old school..." Suddenly i bump into someone and it is a guy..."im sorry im sorry im sorry..i didnt mean to make a problem here! pls forgive me!! ㅠㅠ "i said to the guy while crying.Actually,i didnt want make a mess in new school."aigoo...why are crying? i didnt mad at you little girl~ i should be sorry cause didnt saw you~"the guy said."aniyo! its  my fault! i didnt saw you! ㅠㅠ pls tell me how to make you forgive me?ㅠㅠ "i said."o-okay...but i dont know~"the guy said."okay,how if i treat you an ice cream after school ended? call?"i suggest."call.err..""Barona.my name is Barona :) " i cut."okay Barona,my name is Sunwoo.So,what are you searching? "Sunwoo ask.


Sunwoo pov*
While i walking,suddenly i bump into a little girl.she keep apologise to me and she suggest to treat me an ice cream after school.but why i didnt saw her before? "okay Barona,my name is Sunwoo.So,what are you searching?"i ask."oh..i searching for principal office..but i didnt found and bump into you"she said."may i help you bring you to the office?"i offer.she accept.So,while we on the way to office i ask,"Barona,are you new student? cause i kinda didnt saw you before~"."ah~ nae,im new student :)".i just said oh~ .After a few minutes,we arrived at principal office,"okay Barona,we already arrived.So,meet you after school end!"i said happily."nae!! hahaha..."she said.*aigoo..she so cute><* wait, what?! whats wrong with me? okay,i think i fall in love to her already~ aigoo Sunwoo-ya~ you already grown up~ 

Barona pov*
"nae! hahaha..." *he so cute*  wait what?! did i just thought he cute?! okay,tbh,he cute and i think i have crush on him.

*skip till school end*

Barona pov*
where is he? Suddenly,he pop up from anywhere~ "BO! hahahah "감짝 아니지?(suprise are not?) hahah" he said."how dare scared me like that~ how if i have heart attack? hahaha~"i said."Sunwoo! lets go! before all ice cream gonna finish!"i said and grab his hand.

Sunwoo pov*
she grab my hand...my heart beating crazily...oh my god why she make me like this..is this called first sight love? 
Once we run,we arrived at ice cream shop.we ordered same flavour.we stayed and chatted for 4 hours~ we having know each other session.She said she just ordinary girl.She not from rich family like me.She also said that her mother already passed away~ i feel sympathy to her.I think she need someone to love her.and i know that person is me *smirk* hahaha .well,readers,i love her so much,i just dont know when to confess.wait okay? Suddenly,her phone ringing.."여보세요? 네,알았어.(hello? yes,okay.)".she hung up."Sunwoo,i've to go back to my house.its very fun to talk with you!".she said in hurry."uhh..Barona,should i send you to ur house?"i offer."ah.no thanks.bye!"she said and run in high speed.i wonder who is it and what happen to her...

Barona pov*
my dad got home after a few days he didnt go home.i arrived and i go into the house.Suddenly,"Barona...get ready..."my dad said.and i just ready for it.mom pls help me... 


To be countinued...

Aww~ Sunwoo already fall in love with Barona~ Barona also have crush on him~ but what happen to Barona after her dad call her?? ready for what??? why she ask her mom for help??? if wanna know,stay tuned and wait for an update^^ 

So,how was it? okay? not? just comment whats ur opinion about my story and subscribe my story!!! kekeke! and! follow me as well!! i cant finish it all in this late night and if i do,i might do a other story😂😂😂  love you! >< 뿅~💕 
-b1a4da

n/p:너날 잘해 Mind Your Own Business -Ailee *this aong really nice!! * 

time:04:54 a.m