Ricwan~ and Wansung~ everything wan

After Hour - The RM

            Dongwan smelled something sour which woke him from his slumber, he opened his eyes. As soon as his eyes could focused on that thing near his face, he was staring straight into Eric’s eyes and their lips were getting closer and closer.

“Yah!” Dongwan accidently used his right hand to pushed Eric away. “Arghh!” the pain stung.

            Next, he touched something under his nose. It was ketchup. Eric must have drawn a moustache on his face while he was asleep, typical ridiculous leader-nim. “What the hell..”

Hyesung came in, “Pabo-yah! Why you woke up Dongwan!” and he hit Eric’s head.

“Pabo. Why are you here..” Dongwan muttered. Hyesung helped him to wipe the ketchup with the apron he was wearing.

“Sungie asked to come and get him.”

“No. I asked the manager, and HE came.”

“Of course I would come to get Hyesungiee~ <3”

“Pfft. Actually you want to see your beloved Dongwan right?” Eric smirked but he did not deny it either.

“Wan-ah, wait I get your breakfast,” Hyesung went back to the kitchen.

“You are the stupid one. Why didn’t you tell me you hurt your clavicle? Serve you right.”

Dongwan was annoyed, “If you are done, go away. I’ll come to work later.”

“Yah, if I see you at work I’ll hit you 100 times. Stay here and rest. I’ll come again to feed you later.”

“Do you think I’m your dog?”

            “Of course. Woof woof!” teased Eric while ruffling Dongwan’s hair and his chin like he used to do to Gomdori. It was too ridiculous, Dongwan could not contained his laughter, “Yah! Stop it!” Eric ignored him and enjoyed more of his cute member’s funny laughs.

            Then, Hyesung came with the breakfast. Dongwan was not sure what he has cooked for him but he knew Hyesung added too much sesame oil. Like everyone could not tell it, the smell filled the room.

“Are you disturbing Dongwan again? I will kick you this time.”

“No Hyesung-ah! I’m just patting Wannie. Woof woof!”

Dongwan removed Eric’s hand from his head. “Hyesung, what happened yesterday?”

“Well you were snoring after 30 minutes. I thought the movie was nice but then everyone started to play games by their own. Jinnie and Minwoo almost smashed your figurine cabinet but luckily I could stopped them just on time. Then, Jinnie threw you onto your bed and everyone went home.”

            Dongwan was astonished, “I slept through all that? Why are you still here?”

“Someone needs to clean up right?” Hyesung held his head up proudly, waiting for compliments.

Eric snorted, “I bet it’s Andy who did everything.”

“Whatever. I still need to make sure you are okay.”

Dongwan smiled weakly. Hyesung still worrying about him. “I’m alright. You should go home now. You still need to go to work Hyesung-ah.”

Hyesung answered, “I’m going home now. Make sure you eat Wan-ah.”

            Eric leaned in to give Dongwan a hug, but then bit the lying man’s left shoulder. “Yah!” Dongwan shouted. Hyesung really kicked Eric this time.

            Hyesung almost stepped out the door when Dongwan called, “Hyesung-ah~ You don’t want to kiss me before you go?”

Hyesung rolled his eyes, “Fine.” Then, he planted a soft kiss on Dongwan’s cheek.

Eric threw his tantrum, “This is not fair! Sungie, kiss me too!” Hyesung kicked him again.

            Moments later, both members finally left. Dongwan was left alone with Hyesung’s breakfast of sesame oil. Funny guys, Dongwan thought. ‘But I could use some fun too. Thanks guys.’ Smiling, he closes his eyes again to take a nap.