1x01- The start

Start Again (Season 1)

The truth is that college was nothing like high school. The classes were long and a lot harder and the teachers would pass down towns of homework and research that Tiffany wasn’t sure at what hour she would go to sleep anymore.

It was tiring but since it was something she always wanted, she continued carrying on. She and Yuri had the same classes so they would go to classes together and do homework together.

They became really good friends, almost like sisters. Yuri continued to be faithful to her promise and to her girlfriend in Korea whose name Tiffany learned to be Jung Sooyeon but Yuri said she preferred to be called Jessica which was her English name.

On the first Skype call Jessica asked to talk to Tiffany, she said that if Tiffany tried anything with Yuri, she would personally come to California just to pull her hair one by one. Quite a threat.

Once Tiffany explained that she was taken and that her girlfriend actually went to the same college and that she would never cheat on her, Jessica relaxed a bit and overtime and Skype, the two of them found many things in common and also became friends.

As for Taeyeon, she and her roommate, Pamela, hit it of really quickly too, only that Pamela wasn’t so innocent like Yuri. She had a crush on Taeyeon and used every charm on the girl who felt something too, still not sure what but definitely not love.

Taeyeon and Tiffany’s relationship stuck in place, Tiffany was always really busy and Taeyeon wasn’t since photography was not as hard as architecture so they barely meet and when they did it, it was usually really quickly which never left time to do anything fun as a couple.

Taeyeon couldn’t remember the last time she and Tiffany had to prove how long has It been. And that was actually the reason for the third fight this week.

“Tae, I know time has been difficultly short for the two of us but I can’t do anything about it. The teachers re merciless, they push us to work as hard as we can. Can’t you understand me?” Tiffany said trying to get Taeyeon to understand her situation.

“Understand you? That’s all I ever did for this past year, Tiffany. Understand you. Can’t you for once put yourself on my shoes and try to understand me? I miss you. I miss being with you.” Taeyeon said sadly.

“I miss you too, Tae Tae.” Tiffany said softening her voice and wrapping her arms around Taeyeon’s neck while the other one wrapped her arms around Tiffany’s waist. “Then, come with me, we can have a date finally.” Taeyeon said hopefully but Tiffany’s sigh answered it for her.

“I can’t. I have this huge project to finish and even if I wanted to, I couldn’t let Yuri do all the hard work alone. It wouldn’t be right. But how about after we finish the project in 2 days? I promise it, we will go out, just the two of us. I promise.” Tiffany said and picked Taeyeon’s lips. “Okay, when you finish, we’ll go out.” Taeyeon said.

“Thanks Tae-Tae. I promise I won’t fail you. But I have to go now. I’ll see you tomorrow, okay?” Tiffany kissed her really quickly before getting inside her room, leaving Taeyeon alone in the hall before she sighed, turned around and went back to her room to find Pamela sitting on her bed going through her homework. Once she heard the door open, she looked up to see Taeyeon, she got up and went to hug her friend.

“She ditched you again?” She asked breaking the hug. Taeyeon nodded. “She has a big project to finish so she postponed our date until she finishes, then she promised we will go out.”Taeyeon said seating on the bed.

 “I’m sorry to say this, Tae but I don’t think Tiffany loves you as much as you love her if she can’t even make time for her own girlfriend.” Pamela said and knelt in front of Taeyeon.

“If I was your girlfriend, I would make time for you without a second thought.” She said finally going up and kissing Taeyeon on her lips.

She tried to resist, to push her off but she needed to feel wanted, desired and Pamela wanted nothing more than to please her so Taeyeon let herself follow Pamela to the bed and that night, she had an amazing .

The next day she told Pamela that the night before was a mistake, that it shouldn’t have happened and that she loved Tiffany.

Pamela said she understood and that she wouldn’t ask for nothing, she just said that if Taeyeon wanted more, she knew where to find her.

For two days, Taeyeon couldn’t take the images of Pamela and her name under her touch and how great that made her feel.

Two days later, Taeyeon got ready for their date and waited for Tiffany at the movie theater where they agreed to meet at 7:00PM.

Now it was 8:30PM and nothing, then she received a text message from Tiffany saying she got stuck on the presentation and wouldn’t make it.

She apologized and the text said something else but Taeyeon was so angry, she left the cinema and went back to her dorm just to find Pamela getting out of the shower, she locked the door, walked over, got rid of the towel, throw her at the bed and they had another night of amazing .