1x00

Start Again (Season 1)

Taeyeon and Tiffany were considered the most cute and strong couples between their friends's circle and at school. They lived in California, they were together as a couple since high school but they know each other since diapers.

They are neighbors and their family are friends so they also became friends since kindergarten.

But it was only during their first year of high school that they got together as a couple. Taeyeon was the one who confessed her love for Tiffany in a very romantic way, all though everyone already knew about their feelings towards each other.

She prepared everything, pink flowers all over Tiffany's garden, couples rings, dinner, the whole shebang.

She declared herself and to no one's surprise Tiffany said yes. Both of their parents were more than thrilled to have them dating, since both families were so close they were happy to know that their daughters were dating.

When Tiffany said yes, Taeyeon could swear she was the happiest girl in the world, all she wanted was to hear that word coming out of Tiffany's mouth. "I promise to love you forever Fany." Taeyeon said holding her girlfriend's hand.

"And I promise to love you forever too, Taengoo. You are the only one for me now and always. I love you." Tiffany said eye smiling while Taeyeon let go of her hand to caress her cheek and put a strand of Tiffany's hair behind her ear.

"You are the only owner of my heart, no one ill keep me away from you and I promise I will never hurt you or lose you. Ever. We are going to grow old together." Taeyeon said sincerely. 

"I'm trusting you with my heart so please don't break it." Tiffany said and Taeyeon smiled. "Never. You don't have to worry, I'll protect your heart with my heart if I have to but I won't ever break it, no matter what. I love you so much, Hwang Tiffany." Taeyeon said moving closer.

"And I love you just as much Kim Taeyeon." Tiffany moved closer too and Taeyeon closed the distance between them sealing their lips perfectly for the first time.

Everything was perfect at that moment, they loved each other very much and everyone could see that even despite their young age. They had the same classes, the same friends, at class they would sit together, at lunch they would sit together.

They were always holding hands , they would finish each other's sentences and they were constantly saying I love you to each other.

They were inseparable, literally 24/7 together, day and night. They were each other's first kiss, first love, first girlfriend, first time. First everything.

Their relationship was very strong, they never fought but not everything is perfect or granted especially when you are talking about love. Soon Taeyeon and Tiffany would find out that things changes and so does people. And their feelings.

 

After 3 years of high school, the two of them got into college together but this time things would be different, they applied to live in the dorm thinking they would be together but it didn't happen like they wanted to.

The dorm was divided by the course you were taking. Tiffany was coursing architecture since she wanted to be an architect just like her mother.

On the other hand, Taeyeon was taking photography. It started as a hobby when she was 7 and Tiffany gave her a camera as a birthday gift.

Soon, the hobby turned into passion and since she had an older brother to take over the company she was free to choose anything and she choose it.

Tiffany and Taeyeon tried to negotiate it but to no avail, they had to eventually part ways to their new dorms. Tiffany went to her room and when she opened, she saw her new roommate already unpacking.

When the girl noticed, she stopped what she was doing and walked over to help Tiffany with her stuff with a smile on her face.

"Hi, I'm Kwon Yuri. You must be Tiffany, my roommate. Am I right ?" The girl extended her hand to which Tiffany gladly took it. "Yes, I'm Tiffany. It's really nice to meet you." Tiffany said flashing her eye-smile.

"Your eye smile is really pretty, Tiffany. Too bad I'm already taken." Yuri said smiling and so did Tiffany. "Don't worry, so am I. As a matter of fact, my girlfriend is here too. She's taking photography." Tiffany said.

"You're lucky, my girlfriend is in Korea. I'm here by an exchanging program but I promised I wouldn't look at other girls or guys and that when I go back and have a good job, we will get married and I can't fail my promise or she will kill me." Yuri said and Tiffany smiled.

"I think you and I are going to be great friends Yuri." She said sincerely.

While she unpacked, she could only think of her girlfriend. How was Taeyeon doing with her new roommate ? Taeyeon is not much the type of friendly person, Tiffany is.

Taeyeon is really quite and many people have misunderstood her because of it. That's why Tiffany was worried. Only she couldn't guess how much Taeyeon would get along with her roommate.