The day we met..^^

Letter to you, my love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyung!! 

Do you still remember the day we met? Yes!! You're right!! That day..hahahaha..well~~ i know hyung..of course you remember it well..who can forget about me huhh? Im the most cutest person in the entire world..\^0^/  hhahahahahaha..ok2..im sorry..just kidding hyung..kidding..^^ dont get mad ok? I will continue my story then..chhuu..^3^ hihi..

That day hyung..is my first time i entered papa yg office..huhu..so scared ya know..it was when he want to introduced me, daesung and seunghyun hyung to you and youngbae hyung..seriously hyung..seeing you in person make my jaw drops..!! Really!! I mean that.. and hyung..i really did a research on you..who are you, your name, your family and even your school..!! Im really good in stalker right hyung? Hehe..well~~ seungri tho..^0^ 

You are really had grown up well..! You had changed a lot from your childhood time..hehe..actually hyung..i..hmm..maybe had fall in love with you from the first sight..haha..well..maybe hyung..maybe..i dont really know what is love really mean back then hyung..sorry for that!! I admit my silliness..hehe..

However hyung..our first met doesnt that good tho..you..you..huhu..you hate me..T.T you scolded me a lot back then..even i dont really make a mistake..you know what hyung? I keep it in here..in my heart..and now i want to burst it out..so, hyung..even if you dont like it..you still have to know it..im your boyfriend you know..and i have a right to let you know what hurt me the most to let you learns from your mistakes.!! Got it hyung? 

So, back then..do you remember when we were just around the time to debut, that we have to learn that new song, choreography and facial? That time hyung..you really did crossed the line..!

You come to me and suddenly yelled to me..! I still remember it hyung..:'( you said that i dont even deserved to be a trainee there..that im not talented as the others..my face are so ugly..my body are too weak..my skills are not that strong..huhu..how could you said that hyung? 

Let i tell you something..dancing is my passion..singing is an extra.. dancing and singing is what i desired to mastered..and im a person with high motivation on getting what i desired to be..i will put a lot and extra effort to do something to achieve it!! No matter what, how and when!! I will hyung..i will!! I also said all this once back then right hyung? When we first met..to persuade you to accept me full-hearted? 

It is true when people said, words are like a blades..yes it is..your words that day hurts me a lot hyung!! I had did a lot to you..not even complaining about your attitud

Please log in to read the full chapter