Six: together?

Still Waiting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SIX

together?

 

Dear Yoongi,

 

         I haven’t written you in a while, Yoongi, and for that, I apologize. I’ve been too busy lately with work and…other things that I haven’t found the time to write to you.

 

         I guess it is time that I tell you because I love you, and I don’t want you to be upset with me. I would like to ask for your forgiveness as I’ve been doing a lot lately. I ask for it because, well, I have developed feelings, as in strong feelings for Taehyung.

 

         I feel for him the same way I felt for you when I started dating you. Taehyung hasn’t asked me to be his girlfriend yet, but I believe it will happen soon. We’ve been on several dates since the first one, which was wonderful. Should I tell you about it?

 

         Taehyung took me out to walk around the city and talk. It was peaceful in my mind, which I appreciated. I really enjoy fun, quiet dates like that, even though the city was loud and energetic. However, I have no regrets going on the first date and the many more after that.

 

         Since I’ve been going to work and on dates with Taehyung so much, I usually just come straight home and rest. I haven’t even been seeing your pictures I have around the apartment anymore. They’re there, but I couldn’t take Hoseok’s advice to take them down. They mean too much to me, and I know you would never forgive me if I did.

 

         Because only then would I start to forget you.

 

Love,

Jung Sunbi

 

 

Another day, another study date.

 

Sunbi was sitting around with Yoongi in the library, preparing for upcoming exams. The time couldn’t go by any slower, as their two-hour study for tonight was only half an hour in session.

 

“Can we be done yet?” Yoongi asks quietly to himself more than to Sunbi. Sunbi, who doesn’t look up from her notes, shakes her head.

 

“We still have another hour and a half. It’s just another subject we’ll get out of the way.”

 

“Yeah, but do you really think just two hours is going to help?” Sunbi rolls her eyes at the boy next to her. She lifts her head a bit and leans in closer to him, whispering.

 

“If two hours isn’t enough, then why do you want to stop early?”

 

Yoongi pauses for a moment, contemplating his answer. Yes, he did just kind of contradict himself, but he couldn’t help it. He wanted to pass his classes and get into university, but he also hated studying. It was boring and meaningless to him to have to review something he’d most likely never use again in his life.

 

“We could study on the weekend?” He asks more than states, smiling cheesy-like at Sunbi.

 

She waves his suggestion off, “We can study on the weekend, but we should still study every day of the school week, so we’re not cramming.”

 

Yoongi groans, “Whatever.”

 

Sunbi takes this time to laugh, but then suddenly Yoongi turns very serious, making Sunbi worried. Then he asks the question that she has been worrying about ever since she started dating him.

 

“What university will you apply to, Sunbi?” He asks, and Sunbi panics. She doesn’t know the answer to that, but she doesn’t want to say she’ll apply to whatever he wants to apply to because she knows Yoongi will not approve of her doing that.

 

So, she just says, “I don’t know,” because in truth, she really doesn’t.

 

Yoongi nods his head in thought, looking as if he wanted to say something but didn’t just yet. After a moment, they both went back to studying.

 

The remaining time for studying passed, and the two were ready to head home

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter