Covert

Covert
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the last night of summer, but worst of all it was the last night you’ll be able to see your boyfriend Jimin. Him and his group were becoming more and more popular these days  and it would be months till you would be able to see him again. You both knew it would be hard, but you both promised each other that his career wouldn’t interfere with your relationship.

It was the last night of summer, but the first night the two of you truly confessed your love for one another. The same night the both of you gave yourselves to one another. The same night the two of you made love to one another. With no regrets…

The next morning you woke up to Jimin peppering kisses on your neck as he holds you in his arms. A tear runs down your cheek. He brushes his thumbs across your face, “Don’t cry. It won’t be long.”

You lay down into his chest, “Come back quickly,”  you say.

You stay layed next to each other until it’s time for him to leave.

“I love you (Y/N),” he says before kissing you goodbye.

“I love you too.”

[3 Weeks Later]

It’s been about three weeks since Jimin has left and honestly the hardest 3 weeks you have ever dealt with and on top of that you’ve been feeling sick every morning since last week.

You tell a friend about how you weren’t feeling well in the morning for the past week and you didn’t know what was wrong with you.

“Maybe you’re pregnant!“ Your friend laughs obviously joking with you.

You face drops from what she says and you start to panic, “I have to go,” you hang up.

You rush to the drug store and grab a few different pregnancy test. You rush back home. You use all of them and wait for the results. You nervously run your fingers through your hair waiting for the timer on your phone to go off.

You hear the alarm go off. You walk over to your bathroom counter and look at all of them. You drop to the floor and start to cry. They were all positive. You didn’t know what to do and you were scared. You grab you phone and dial Jimin’s number, but you stop. “I can’t tell him,” you tell yourself.

You call your friend and tell them everything. They quickly come over to comfort you.

“Why don’t you just tell Jimin?” They ask.

“Are you crazy?This c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter