Review Delivery maeanneda123

♪Beautiful Melody♪ [Status : Discontinuing Until Further Notice]

Story Title: My Thai Prince

Link:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/80963/my-thai-prince-2pm-khunri-nichkhun-taecyeon-taecyoon-yoona-yuri

Author: maeanneda123

Genre: Romance, Sad

Reviewed by: Rai-na 


Title (4/5)
Well the title caught my attention for one reason I love Thai lakorns, I love the Thai culture, but I think the title is a little bit cliche, because I have looked it up and there are a few fanfic about Thai princes. Anyways I think the title does tell a little bit of the story because the main character is a Thai princes it makes it obvious. 

Appearance (3/5) 
Humm.... The poster is nice but I did not really like it, I don't know why but poster that have a bit of blurriness to it have always not caught my attention. I am able to read the title and the quotes so that is good. The poster made me not really want to read on because I'm very picky when it comes to reading, but even though the poster is not a really good attention grabber, when you read the story itself you feel more at ease. 

Description/Foreword (9/10) 
The description is well written and was easy to understand there was not to many things that were revealed just enough to catch the attention of the reader. In the forward I noticed that you put a character chart up, I think that it is better that you incorporate the personality into the story instead of letting the readers knowing of it in the forward. I believe that it will catch the readers attention more if the personality of your characters are in the story, but a good picture of the characters are shown in the forward, I like it because I want to be able to imagine the character just like the author who takes their time to write it.

Characters (20/20)

The characters are well brought out, I like how they develop through the story because it does not tell you straight away about who they are. In all I think the characters fit very well into the story.

Writing Style (15/15)
Yahh... I couldn't wait to get to this part for one reason. I love the way you weave your story. There are really good details, though I wish there would be more details on the surroundings of the story. I have really enjoyed reading your story because of your way of writing. I cannot take bad grammar though.

Flow (9/10)
I think that the story progress through welly, it is not to fast neither to slow. One thing that bothered me though was the relationship between Khun and Yuri when Khun returns to Korea and goes to stay with Taec and Yuri I thought that may be Khun was moving to fast with Yuri, but anyways it was still good.

Plot (12/15)

The plot I would have to say is cliche I have read a few fanfics that have something to do with princes or Thai princes already, but if I were to keep reading on I would enjoy the story. The plot is good and understanding but I would have preferred to read something new.

Basic Grammar/Spelling (14/15)
Your English is good, I really like the way you write. There were a few misspelling though other then that everything is okay. Something that bothers me though is the sentences, some of them are incomplete, but other then that your English is good.

 

Example and correction of misspelling.

Incorrect: Surprised, Yuri searched to who it was.

Correct: Surprised, Yuri turned to see who it was. (I wasn't so sure what you were going to say but this is what I thought when I read it)

 

Incorrect: She pulled away and gave him a powerful punch on the check. 

Correct:  She pulled away and gave him a powerful punch on the cheek

 

Anyways those are just simple mistake that I think will not affect anything much. 

Enjoyment (18/20)

In all I enjoyed reading the story. It is something I would recommend to people who likes royalty and is a fan of Nickhun, but I would not really want to read it because I like dramatic fanfics. I really enjoyed reading your story though even though I have not read all the chapters the first few have made me feel all kinds of emotions.

(95/115) - A

Note : Mianhe If I was harsh at some point but I don't think it was that harsh. Anyways I enjoyed reading your story very much and I think I will continue to read it. I cant miss out on a good authors writing so I will have to keep reading.

Rai-na

Note : Here is your review, please credit the reviewer and the shop. Thank you. ^^. -Qasya-