Chapter 5

Super Dorks Online Chatting

He felt the world gonna end soon. Stress, uncomfortable. His future was completely haunted by his past. Full of misery, painful, dreadful yet so horrendous. Is not that everyone would enjoy the past. So did Kim Young Woon. He drinks quite a lot of soju since he come to the bar. A man with a white shirt, black vest and a bow stared to him symphathetically as he cleans the table with a piece of cloth. His usual customers seems too tired to think about the reality that he has to face. Five bottle of soju in eight minutes, an old bartender could only think that his mind could be completely surrounded by extreme fatigue.

 

Suddenly, the bartender saw his customer crying. He stopped for a second, wondering a man who hardly dropping his tears crying like he lost someone so dearly. He quickly folded down the cloth and sat in front of his guest. He took a deep breath while setting a question on his mind.

 

"Young man. Are you alright?" he asked.

 

He stills laying his head on the table, crying painfully as he burst his tears from his eyes. He known for his braveness, comical character and dorkness. But since he backs from military, he was a drunkard without a knowledge from his other member.

 

The bartender could only waited for his answers. He took a deep sigh as he heard a sound of a man crying like a child. His mind feel numb thinking of what situations did his customer faced. Did he lost someone? Did he just break up with his girlfriend? Did he cooks so delicious that Ryeowook could only eat ramen a whole day because he's jealous towards Kangin? God, this question tingling his mind for a second until he heard again a voice of man asking for another soju.

 

"Ahjusshi! Soju... I need soju."

 

"It's enough for today. I don't have enough stock for soju. They will come to fill the stock on the next morning. C'mon, you better go home"

 

"If you said so... I... *burp*... will wait here... "

 

The bartenders chuckled. "You can sleep here also if you answer my question."

 

The customers automatically stop from crying. He moved his head up and stared to the bartender who sit in front of him. His eyes half close with a glowing red sclera.

 

"What?" Kangin smirked.

 

"Just kidding. What happen to you? You're completely lost right now."

 

"y free and single i'm ready to bingo!!" Kangin stand up from his chair and start dancing like there's no tomorrow.

 

Suddenly, his phone ringing the same song. Kangin quickly unlock the phone and answer to it.

 

"Hello!"

 

The 'caller' didn't answer. But, Kangin still don't give up.

 

"HELLO!! I hope this isn't prank call!" he shouted. The bartender snatched his phone away. He take a look to Kangin's phone screen and realize this wasn't a call. Super Dorks Online Chatting message appeared on the screen.

 

"Young man, your amigo just started a chat. Go send them a message." The bartender ordered him.

 

"WHAT AMIKO? I do watch anime but I don't know who she is!" he pull his index finger out as his other hands was holding his waist. Then, he took back his phone.

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

MyBlackSmile : Arghh! Just come back from the cafe.

himsenkangin is online

himsenkangin : asdfghjkl~~ hwaitinndsdasgg

MyBlackSmile : Kangin hyung! kkkk

himsenkangin : suuunhhnhgmin ah~``

MyBlackSmile : Are you okay?

himsenkangin : ssooojjuuuu!~

MyBlackSmile : Where are you?

himsenkangin : AMIKO!!

MyBlackSmile : You're completely drunk. Just... give your phone to the bartender. i need to know where are you know.

himsenkangin : ayaiyy sir`

 

------------------------------------------------

 

Kangin gave away his phone to the bartender while dancing to y, Free and Single. The bartender quickly wrote the address as he read the message given by Sungmin.

 

A few moments later, Sungmin and Kyuhyun finally arrived to the bar. He saw the bartender leaning on the walls, crossing his arms while Kangin was busy playing air guitars.

 

"I should go now!" The bartender waved his hands and walk to his home.

 

"Thank you!" Sungmin shouted. The bartender take a quick turn and wave his hand to them.

 

Kangin saw a girl standing in front of him. He let go his 'air guitars' and try to kiss that 'girl'. Sungmin who still doesn't realize was quickly defensed by Kyuhyun. Unfortunately, Kyuhyun was the innocent victim who got a kiss from Kangin. He suddenly faint from his kiss. Realising Kyuhyun was laying on the floor, Kangin also take a chance to lay next to him.

 

Sungmin who watched the whole situation slowly dialled the number and put his phone on his right ear. "Hyung. Help me~"