Chapter 4

Super Dorks Online Chatting

Author Message~

Kyaaaa!!! I'm so sorry for not updating this fanfic for many months! The notification keep on popping out the new subscriber for this fanfic. And, I was like "Jinjja, people! I thought this fanfic going to dead like the dinosaur going to extinct!" 

You lovely subscriber, I just don't know how to say thanks. Huwaaaa!! I need a tissue! Somebody! Get me a tissue! My tears keep running like a waterfall! Somebody!!!!! T____T

Okkk, let's back to the story! *sob sob*

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Do you love me?"

 

Blink Blink

 

"I said, do you love me?"

 

Blink Blink

 

"Don't keep on blinking your eyes. I don't have time to be with you. This is our last chance to confess our feeling. Our true feelings toward each other"

 

Blink Blink

 

"Fine! Go get your own life, Juliet! Don't keep saying 'Where art thou, Romeo' after I leave you behind."

 

She suddenly throwing herself to the water.

 

"No, Juliet! I was kidding. Don't take it seriously! Juliet, don't!!!!"

 

"CUT!"

 

Ryeowook shouted on his handmade loudspeaker. He was sitting on a small chair as he crossed his legs. The director seems not satisfied with the actor who had just make a mistake. He took the script and turn on the page for that part just now. After that, he closed the book and roll it over. He walked to his actor then hit his head with the book with unsatisfied face.

 

"Yah! There's no such thing as 'I was kidding' on this script." He shouted.

 

Yesung brushed his blonde hair and turned his head to the most fierce director in Seoul. "It was nature to persuade someone you love."

 

"Do you think Heebum is thinking of you"

 

Yesung shook his head. "Nope."

 

"Do you think any animals around here know what you're thinking?"

 

"Nope."

 

"So just like Ddangkoma!"

 

Yesung widen his eyes - and his mouth. He shocked. He was never felt this way before. 

 

"So, Ddangkoma don't have feeling after all? After I've taken care of her since he was my pets?"

 

"Heebum does the same thing."

 

Yesung POV

 

Why? Why it must happen? After all I did to her was just like, wasting my time? Wasting my feeling for her? Wasting my money? Oh God, what have I done. All I thought after buying her, she would act me as I was his true master. Is that what mother nature suppose to do? An animal who don't have feeling?

 

"I quit!"

 

This time, Ryeowook widen his eyes, his mouth - and his cute, tiny nose. "What?! We're just playing here. You taking a role as Romeo, ddangkoma act as Juliet and I act like a superb director. We've never play this game since we still a child. We act like superstar... But, wait, we are superstar" Ryeowook grabbed his chin as he rolled his eyes.

 

"I mean it. I just need time to think."

 

"Okay. Go on."

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

LadyHeeHee : Mirror Mirror on the wall, who the fairest of them all?

MyBlackSmile : Lee Sung Min!

LadyHeeHee : Mirror Mirror on the wall, who the ugliest of them all?

MyBlackSmile : Kim Hee Chul!

LadyHeeHee : Mirror Mirror on the wall, who the hell the person who answering after you?

MyBlackSmile : The fairest of them all, Lee Sung Min!

LadyHeeHee : Poor little thing, answer the question like he own the world.

MyBlackSmile : Mental punishment for sure. 

LadyHeeHee : The hell?

MyBlackSmile : I hate the sense of your lip touching mine during the concert many years ago. 

LadyHeeHee : Why do you need to expose this thing for many times huh? I told you it was an accident.

MyBlackSmile : Its your fault for making Kyu got panda eyes. He didn't sleep for all day long because he thought that thing was just like a tragic nightmare.

LadyHeeHee : And, its your fault that making Kyu to fall for your fake charm!

ryeong9 is online

ryeong9 : Yo, calm down bro. You all look pretty to me.

LadyHeeHee : Perhaps, I found someone who know how to judge.

MyBlackSmile : If Wook was me that time, he'll know what I feel!

ryeong9 : Relax~ I got some hot issue.

LadyHeeHee : Come on, LadyHeeHee can't hold it anymore.

MyBlackSmile : You're not patient type, aren't you?

LadyHeeHee : No. No, I mean, I can't hold it anymore.. I NEED TO PEE!

LadyHeeHee is offline

MyBlackSmile : Ah.. Just forget about it. So, what are you going to talk about, wookie?

ryeong9 : Yesung didn't back for too long.

MyBlackSmile : WHAT! For how long?

ryeong9 : Err.. 10 minutes ago.. Ermm.. Better check my watch first. I need to count..

MyBlackSmile : Palli.

 

 

MyBlackSmile : Ryeowook?

MyBlackSmile : Wookie? I've done knitting a mitten and I got to knit another one. Are you still there?

ryeong9 is disconnected

MyBlackSmile : Errr,, Fine!

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

 

shfly3424 is online

MyBlackSmile : Hyung ah! I thought you're not going to online. Wassup?

shfly3424 : HUWAAAAAA!!!! T____T

MyBlackSmile : Waeyo?

Donghae861015 is online

Donghae861015 : ~Happy birthday to me, buy the freaking cake for me, Happy birthday, happy birthday, buy the freaking cake for me~

MyBlackSmile : Your birthday isn't today.

Donghae861015 : Yo, what happen, hyung?

shfly3424 : I will sell ddangkoma to my great, great grandfather grandson cousin nephew.. TODAY!

MyBlackSmile : Calm down, hyung. What's the problem?

Donghae861015 : Don't do that, please. Ddangkoma inspire me how to create a new dance. She's a great pet!

shfly3424 : I just realized we were not meant to be together.

special1004 is online 

special1004 : Just done buying facial mask. 

ryeong9 is online

ryeong9 : Sorry for late. Yesung hyung is missing!!! For a few hours ago!! Huwaaaaa!! T_____T

MyBlackSmile : Errr.. He's here.

shfly3424 : I'm still here, sulking at the corner of SM building. You'll never find me!

special1004 : What's wrong?

Donghae861015 : Breaking up with Ddangkoma.

ryeong9 : Yesung~ah! Don't cry!

shfly3424 : I can't stop crying unless you know how to.

special1004 : Fine. Me, as a leader of Super Dorks

special1004 : I mean Super Junior, will settle your problem in a blink of eyes.

special1004 : Or more~

Donghae861015 : Way to go, hyung!

ryeong9 : Yeah!

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

special1004 : Yesung, close your eye.

shfly3424 : How do I suppose to read with my eyes close?

special1004 : Pardon me. Just calm down.

shfly3424 : Okay

special1004 : Pretend like I'm ddangkoma.

shfly3424 : Okay, but I can't stand of your derp face that keep popping on my head.

special1004 : Okk.. Let's start.

special1004 : *ddangkoma mood : on* Yesung~ah. I'm sorry for not telling you.

shfly3424 : Telling me what?

special1004 : I love you as my master.

shfly3424 : Really?

special1004 : I wish I could talk but I can only eat, sleep and swim.

shfly3424 : I know how you feel.

special1004 : *ddangkoma mood : off* 

shfly3424 : Is that so?

special1004 : Yes. Ddangkoma love you.

shfly3424 : You mean, you talk to Ddangkoma for real?

special1004 : No. If you love her sincerely, she will never betray you. It's nature way.

shfly3424 : Yes! I got it! I almost call my great, great grandfather grandson cousin nephew to buy her.

shfly3424 : Thank you! From now on, I'll never betray her~

shfly3424 is offline

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________ 

 

Donghae861015 : Awesome!

MyBlackSmile : Way to go, Teuk Hyung!

ryeong9 : Finally!

LadyHeeHee is online

LadyHeeHee : So people. That's the very first love story Yesung ever had. Such a nice ending. T___T

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ddangkoma, wait for me!

 

End of Yesung POV

 

 

 

p/s : sorry if this chapter has nothing special. i can only create funny mood. *peace*