Bobby P.O.V

You're my type

14 September 2015

 

'Thud, thud'

 

He felt his heart beat fasten as the minutes pass by, slowly near to midnight. Their warm up song will be released minutes away, nerves was kicking in. He sighed to release the tension he was feeling, ‘Why out of all the songs we produce why must it be this one?’ 

 

“Can you stop it hyung? You are stressing me out.” Junhoe said as he observe the latter one. “This is why you shouldn’t have written about noona!”

 

“Give him a break you punk.” Jinhwan retorted. Hanbin gave Bobby an awkward pat on the back, “Don’t worry about it too much hyung. I’m sure she’ll like it” 

 

Bobby smiled towards his ‘competitor’, “You’re praises won’t make me give up on her Hanbin.” Hanbin smiled at the his reply and gave him a light punch on his shoulder. 

 

“IT’S OUT!” Junhoe shouted, rushing to the computer to watch their awaited music video.

 

 

—————————————————————————————————

 

“Hyung, did you read? They say I look good with blue eyes!”  Junhoe grinned, walking towards their bedroom. “Yes, I did.” Bobby replied for like the fifth time. 

 

“Oh, then hyung!” Hanbin sighed due to tiredness,”If its about how good you look again I will hit you with this pillow.” Junhoe frowned turn away from the uninterested leader. Bobby laughed quietly at the silliness of his roommates. 

 

Most of them got compliments on the music video it was not only Junhoe. Bobby laid down on his bed staring at the ceiling a lot of questions circulating his head: 'Has she heard the song?', 'Does she know its about her?' or 'Was his message clear enough?’

 

He was suddenly surprised when a pillow was thrown to his face. “Stop thinking so much. Get some rest loverboy.” Hanbin told him as he went to the bathroom. 

 

“Hyung.” Bobby turn to his left, raising his eyebrows to the blonde boy, “You should tell noona about it. She’s too clueless to find out this things on her own”

 

“Oh, is that so?” Bobby replied calmly, but his heart was racing from the inside. ‘Tell her face to face. Is he crazy?!'

 

“Be a man hyung!” The younger one replied him like he heard what was on Bobby’s mind. 

 

 

 

15 September 2015

 

Bobby blankly stared at his phone screen. He was unsure if he should text her or tell her face to face. “Hyung we got to go already!” Chanwoo told Bobby who seemed to be out of his body. “Is this what happen when you like someone? They make you unlike yourself.”

 

Bobby snapped out his trance and looked at the curious maknae, “Actually they bring out the best in you Chanwoo.” Chanwoo saw the elder smile in a very different way. Not his signature bunny smile, but a more a genuine happiness kind of smile.

 

Bobby felt his phone vibrate,

 

From: Soohyun 

 

Oppa, I know your secret ><

 

'What?’ Bobby’s eyebrows furrowed as he type back a reply of confusion.

 

To: Soohyun 

 

What are you talking about?

 

He waited as she typed, ‘Is she writing a freaking essay or something?’ An audio pop up rather than a written message. Bobby pressed play then it started with his My Type lines but with a female’s voice.

 

‘You’re my type, you’re my type’

 

———————————————————————————

 

The boys reached the HQ a bit to early so they decided to get some breakfast first. Bobby was still thinking if he should confess to Hayi or just wait for her to figure it out herself. 'Since Soohyun figured it out most probably she would tell her about it right?'

 

Bobby walked slowly and aimlessly, then he saw her. She was walking rather awkwardly like she was looking out for someone. Bobby observed the petite girl in amusement. She suddenly stopped like she figured out her antics were weird. 

 

Bobby started to walk towards her, as she gave all her attention to her phone. ‘Aish this girl.’ Bobby stopped the girl from walking any further towards the wall. Lee Hi looked at him, Bobby smiled at her, “You should watch where your going.”

 

Lee Hi’s eyes widen, “Uh, well yeah thats right. I’m sorry.” The male looked at her, “Are you okay Hayi? You seem jittery.” 

“Who me? I fine just rushing to see soohyun. I’ll see later okay?” Lee Hi waved goodbye then dashed away. 

“Eh?” Bobby stood there looking at the petite girl in confusion. 

The vibration of his phone broke his confuse state. 

’Soohyun’ 

“Yah, Oppa can you come to the cafeteria?” 

“Uh, yeah but why?”

“So, you can confess already! I got your back on this!” Soohyun said excitedly then ended the call. 

Bobby stood there once again thinking. “Be a man hyung!” He smiled upon remembering Junhoe’s advice. 

He walked to the cafeteria and there she was, her hair was jet black different from the first time he saw her. Bobby walked to their direction every step his heart beat became faster.

“Annyeong!” Soohyun stood up from their seat dragging her brother with her. Bobby saw Lee Hi turn his direction,“Oppa, Hayi unnie wanted to ask you something.” Soohyun walked off from the couple.

“What did you want to ask me Hayi?” Bobby asked as he sat down in front of her.

“Ah, it’s nothing. Soohyun is just messing around you know.” Lee hi denied, trying not to make eye contact. “Well, then I have a question for you instead.” Lee Hi looked up to see Bobby signature bunny smile, “Have you heard the song?”

Lee hi nodded, looking down again. “What about it?” Bobby reached out to her, “So you know you’re my type then?” 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Hey! Wow I had such a reponse for this one shot I'm very grateful for that! Thank you so much for the support! So as an exchange for it, I decided to write Bobby's perspective as one of you guys have commented! I hope you like this too! I'm actually considering to make this an ongoing story like what will Hayi's reaction be and stuff like that. But right now, I'll give you guys this first as a plan it out slowly.