Kai 02

Kim Kai
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim Kai (11/15/2015)

“What are you doing?” Jong In asked the girl who is struggling at cooking in the kitchen.

“You must be hungry, I want to cook for us.” She pout, trying to cut the veggies and put them into the pan of meat.

“You don’t know how to cook?” Jong In hold back his laughter and put on a poker face. Girls these days don’t really know how to cook. Mens know more and do more chores now a day.

 

“Girls these days.” He shake his head and lightly pull her away from the stove in case she might hurt herself. Just like a princess that doesn’t know how to do much stuff.

“At least they aren’t like boys, playing games for days and nights.”

“That’s boys. Not men.” Jong In corrected her and cut the veggies nicely.

“You ,” She frowned upsetly and grab the glass cups.

Clash!

“Are you okay?” Jong In turn back, running toward the girl who had accidently slip the glass cup out of her hands.

“I’m-” Her eyes widened in shock, staring at the scene that just happened.

Jong In put her cut finger in his mouth and the blood.

 

“Ji Ahn,” She heard her name calling from the side of her and frowned. The brightness was too strong. She can already feel and see the light coming through the window with curtain on.

“Jong In?” She asked with her eyes slowly open to the real world.

 

Looking around the strange room, she wonder where she is until she look at her outfit. “Are you okay?” Sehun grab her hand, sitting beside her.

 

“Sehun?” Ji Ahn raised her brows. She stared at the worried Sehun that she have never seen before and chuckle softly. “I’m okay. Not hurt anywhere.” Ji Ahn, pinch the tip of Sehun’s nose.

“Who’s Jong In?” Sehun questioned, studying the woman who avoided his eyes.

“I won’t get into your private life. I’m just curious of how can you know Kai’s real name.”

 

“Kai? His name is Kai? Where is he from?” Ji Ahn abruptly face Sehun.

“He’s from oversea. He is the person that we will be doing business with,” Sehun explained.

 

“C-can I meet him, Sehun?”

“I-i” “I’m here already,” The man named Kai opened the door and interrupt the couple. Kai, the man who looks identical to Jong In. Ji Ahn seriously is dying in the inside to ask him thousands of question.

 

“Kai, what are you doing here?” Sehun stood up protectively over Ji Ahn. Though Kai may be his best friend, Sehun doesn’t wish for Kai to just randomly show up around Ji Ahn, especially about what happened last night.

“Se-Sehun can I talk to him-Kai?” Ji Ahn begs, pouting at Sehun.

“15 minutes.” Sehun coldly said and walk out of the room.

 

“How do you know my real name?” Kai finally ask Ji Ahn, who have been studying him the whole time.

“I-” Ji Ahn knows better than anyone that she would sound like a fool if she tell Kai that she knows his real name or him by her dreams and nightmares every night.

 

“Let me ask you once more. How do you know my real name?” Kai wanted the truth. Maybe Ji Ahn is the only person that knows about him. Washing his smile and friendly face, Kai grabbed Ji Ahn’s arms and forces her to look at him when she look away.

“You’re hurting me” Ji Ahn said, trying to struggle from Kai’s grip.

“Then tell me how do you know my name?” Kai angrily ask.

 

“I-I got the wrong person.”  Ji Ahn lied. She never knew that Kai, the one who look exactly like her Jong In would be darker than him.

“Don’t you even try to lie to me,” Kai sat and pull Ji Ahn to fully face him with his strength.

“Let go of me!” Ji Ahn fight back, pushing Kai away which caused him to accidentally hit his back with the bed metal. Groaning in pain, Kai blow his bangs in anger and calm his temper down.

 

“I will follow you everywhere until you tell me the truth! Even if I have to go through hell and drag you!” Kai warned. His fierce eyes and evil look, Ji Ahn immediately regret the moment she walk up to him. What have she got herself into with her Jong In?

 

As soon as Kai left the room, Sehun enters the room to check on Ji Ahn.

“Are you okay?” Sehun put the glass of water down and ask Ji Ahn.

“Sehun, can I please go home?” The warning that Kai had left, Ji Ahn knew for sure that he will come back for her. Even during daylight at the hospital, he could still use force, imagine if it is during night?

“Okay.” Sehun easily give in by the look of Ji Ahn and help her up.

 

“Food?” Sehun helped Ji Ahn into her bed and asked but she rejected. Her only excuse was she wante

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter